who is the oldest

me as well Oli, i was havin some problems with a computer in 99, looked up Alta vista and found a thread, read the forum for months until my old cd-rw forum got deleted for warez :(, then i joined up when i was overclockin a K6-2 and was havin some troubles :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't know what I have ?( perhaps justintime or ris could tell you - that's why I went to hwc in the first place :D :D All I really know is Asus TX97 and someone on HWC told me that lol

nalani

now I'm confused .. is this HWC? Cause I was registered with HWC for a while now and I reregistered the other day ... ?(

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Not HWC exactly, or at all really, the story goes that the OT forum was closed at HWC about a year ago, the guys have been wanting it back ever since, and samcurry was generous enough to offer this space :headbang: for HWC members and others to use as a seperate OT Forum.

Maybe someone could fill in the blanks?

sbcanada

I joined HWC in July 2001, yet I have more posts than people who signed up in '98/'99. ;) At that time my computer was a P133 but I upgraded to my 1GHz Athlon in September.

This site is not HWC, it's completely seperate, but it is run and occupied mostly by HWC members.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by sbcanada
I joined HWC in July 2001, yet I have more posts than people who signed up in '98/'99. ;) At that time my computer was a P133 but I upgraded to my 1GHz Athlon in September.

This site is not HWC, it's completely seperate, but it is run and occupied mostly by HWC members.

Wow, a young spammer made supermod? :D ;)

Cleveland

I could have sworn I made a reply in this thread already once.

I registed in March 2001, had a HP with a K6-2 350 and a voodoo3 2000 in it and thought that was the shit. I know know it was shit, but ok for the time.

ris

february 2001, my pc upgrade went seriously titsup

and since then i've wasted many a hwc 'year' there :)