who is the oldest

krusty

Window Licker
not me...I actually first registered at HWC in 1998... but can't prove it... my next registration date is March 2000 as krustyboy... then known as krusty...

So how old are we all in HWC years?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Jan 2002 - when I leapt into the 90s and was given 2 old computers - needed HELP

So that makes me 3 months - I might be the youngest :eek: :)

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Jan 2002 - when I leapt into the 90s and was given 2 old computers - needed HELP

So that makes me 3 months - I might be the youngest :eek: :)

You got 2? i only knew of one :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have an even crummier one, well slower but with a heck of a lot more memory, kids have it in the playroom with all their games, internet and stuff on it. I've pled on HWC for help on both, but they've both the same stuff on them, maybe you just weren't paying attention. :p The other one is the one with the open McD's ketchup package inside it and the broken CD door. It's now unplugged pending cd repair and ketchup package extraction. :D

MuFu

April 2000

So that's two years in terrestrial time, and about 40 years in "HWC time". I think you all know what I mean..."where the hell did the last two hours go?!" etc... :D

MuFu.

G

I signed up on 10-31-98, but I had been reading the forums for a month or so before that. I was kind of shy in those days and didn't know much about modern computer hardware, so it took a while before I signed up

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
heh, yeah, I read the forums for over half a year before I finally signed up. It was the constant bickering between Mole and Rogue Gunman that made me do it... I just couldn't help but to throw in my $.001. :cool: