Why does electronic music suck so bad?

Now that's the shit. I'd kill to go to something like that.
Underworld
Queens of the stone age(dave grohl is awesome) Tons of killer bands much of which i haven't heard of. Just don't get anything like that up here.(Fairbanks)

Hahahaha Hex...yeah I saw Hackers...well..half of it anyway before I had to hit the "stop" button because I was out of breath from laughing so hard...

but while I've heard some of the tunes, no doubt, I cannot place names with an awful lot of 'em.

I used to be a phreak....

...now I'm just a mean old man:mad:

HEE!

....but seriously...I'm gonna be waaaay into some of this stuff, I can tell already...

....btw...I like ..well LIKED...Skinny Puppy...so you see, at one time I was a sick phreak....

MADrin

Didn't know that Mad. Skinny Puppy is one of my favorites. Completely brilliant artists who had more influence on this type of music than most know. Front 242 and Frontline Assembly are right along the same lines.

freako104 said:
i like some but new music as lacemyster said sucks cause its mostly corporate shit. i like some new stuff(disturbed although metal has been one of the better new bands). but the old stuff is good.

michelle branch
avril aveigne

I like those artists too
Btw, it's spelled "Lavigne" :D

HeXp£Øi± said:

Because it isn't music. There's no timbre or acoustics to it.

Oh, you meant todays music, sorry.

Darude's sandstorm is very good, you might also try safri duo - played-a-live (bongo song)

and of course, gigi d'agostino, the whole album l'amour toujours is a piece of art, especially the first cd.

Gonz said:
HeXp£Øi± said:

Because it isn't music. There's no timbre or acoustics to it.

Oh, you meant todays music, sorry.

Yeah, my Dad thinks there hasn't been any good music since the 50's.

Kinda sad when the old folks get left behind. :(

For something groovy by the Groove Armada check out the song "Superstylin" for something with some timbre and acoustics try "Little by Little", "Fogma" sounds great at high volume.

Try a little Jurassic 5 too...more hip-hop than electronic but good stuff. The song "A Day At the Races" will be a good start.

Back