Wikipedia is absolutely factual...

Who do I trust?

Only reputable journalists who objectively report on serious matters from an unbiased frame of reference.

rosie.odonnell.jpg

It is blatant according to that and many other sources.

I'm not sure what your war reference has to do with catholic conducted genocide. Prevent a supposed war by slaughtering those who believe differently? Good plan.

You really have to quit being a hypocrit about sources. I quit using wikipedia many posts back in the other thread. Now it's your turn to quit with the catholic biased sites.

Ah, you are still going to go with the Crusades were uncalled for in defending against Muslim aggression.

Of course he is. He won't even back his own country when we try to defend ourselves from Muslim aggression. He'd rather whine about inconsequental PC nonsense and smoke legal dope while handing the keys to the kingdom to religious zealots, as long as they aren't Christian religious zealots. He's transparent, unimportant, and childish. Unfortunately, his ilk is also so stupid they're dangerous if allowed credence. Stupidity, like VD, spreads among the unwashed.

We were given a mandate over 2000 years ago. That mandate didn't say we were accountable to those who refuse to hear. We were only commanded to try, to present the message to all. If it is refused, the blood is off our hands. "Go ye therefore" is not the same as "Go ye therefore and don't come back until you win". There are no atheists in Hell; they all believe. Now.

Of course it was all "defense aginst Muslim aggression" that's why they slaughtered Jews and Cathars.

I did not say all the official Crusades were against Muslims, and no crusade was called for against the Jews despite crusaders killing them.

And let me remind you yet again...

Also, if a war gets derailed down the road, it does not negate the just cause of that war.

I back my country defending against any aggressors. Not invading countries that aren't a threat like a fool.

I haven't had a prescription for years but we know someone's problably hopped on some scrips right now while whining about the North, how great slavery was, minorities keeping the white man down, and other people besides themselves getting their medical treatment all while chewing on straw, spreading VD to their sister and feuding with the McCoy clan in the next trailer park over.

As a typical hypocrit someone calls themselves "christian" but emulates christ's intent and actions far and away less than the average atheist.

On these forums hypocrits like this will whine about the AUP one day and then totally ignore it the next. In their defense their 2nd grade education probably never got to concepts like hypocrisy.

Fortunately most of society has evolved past their ignorance which leaves them wallowing in disgruntled impotence in the backwoods.

Back