You're dead. Pick a door.

• Heaven

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Purgatory

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Hell. (warm day, isn't it)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
I would like to believe neither one of them exists and come back as a multi-colored snapdragon. Since that wasn't an option of the poll, I chose purgatory.

so?? :D

...and the Catholic church says dogs souls don't go to heaven...so why the hell would I want to go there for eternity??

Q said:
so?? :D

...and the Catholic church says dogs souls don't go to heaven...so why the hell would I want to go there for eternity??

Q, my dear. Sometimes, you're so right, you scare me.

Ardsgaine said:
[country music]I didn't know God made honky-tonk angels...[/country music]

If heaven's full of country music I insist on going to hell!

I'll be the one in the leather basque with the forked tail, thigh length stiletto boots and :whip: riding the big chopper. ;) :D

But since I don't actually believe in the concept of heaven or hell, I'll probably just go up in smoke.

Good book, Ash, I liked it too.

Q, you reminded me of that line in Chocolat, did you see it? Where the guy brings his dog into confession? I can't find it on imdb.com. :confbang:

Did anyone see "Defending Your Life" with Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep? I'm not really crazy about either of them but the movie was cute. Instead of going to heaven when they die, they go through a 'trial' where they fight for the right to go to Heaven or to be sent back to Earth to try life over again, and try to do it right the second time around.

Anyway, to answer the question, if there is a Heaven, I think I've been a pretty good person but I don't know if I even believe in it so I'd probably go to Hell. :crying3:

You don't need to believe in it for me to take you there :brow: That goes for all ladies. :beerbang:

I really liked it. Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp... Yes, there's chocolate in it and it's a unique kind of movie. I recommend it!

Oh yea, there's also a doggie in it, and a cute one too. :)

My beliefs don't include the ordinary concepts of heaven and hell, but since we have to pick one I choose heaven.

Back