would you do one thing for me?

Inkara1

Well, if I or anyone else were going to put in the time and effort to correct one of your papers, it wouldn't be worthwhile if it's just to "see if you can trust us." Helping you get a good grade is a good reason; making sure we "don't BS you" is not.

Besides, your plot would be easily foiled by making good corrections on the old paper and then "BSing you" on the new paper. Then you would really feel like a dumbass, wouldn't you?

GrandCaravanSE

Well, if I or anyone else were going to put in the time and effort to correct one of your papers, it wouldn't be worthwhile if it's just to "see if you can trust us." Helping you get a good grade is a good reason; making sure we "don't BS you" is not.

Besides, your plot would be easily foiled by making good corrections on the old paper and then "BSing you" on the new paper. Then you would really feel like a dumbass, wouldn't you?

well first off all i am a dumbass, so there!!!

nalani

Wow, pretty insulting there Grand ... ask us to check something for you then turn around and say we need to be tested for our trustworthiness? You might not want to forget that a great deal of us have education and/or experience beyond anything you can measure ... I hope Inky checks it for you because after that remark, I certainly won't.

Oh yeah .. and Winky has reminded me that I stand corrected. Winky is not, nor has Winky ever been, a real live person. :D

H2O boy

can we trust you to make the corrections we suggest?

if you dont know whats correct, how would you know if we do it correctly?

if you have this much time before the paper is due, why are you waiting for people you dont trust to do it for you?

if you indeed are, as you have claimed, a "dumbass", how did you get into college to begin with? or is this a high school project?

if a plane crashes on the border of america and canada, in which country are the survivors buried?

Inkara1

The more important question... an Airbus A380 has a capacity of 525 passengers. If a full A380 crashes into a cemetery, how many dead bodies would rescuers find?

GrandCaravanSE

Wow, pretty insulting there Grand ... ask us to check something for you then turn around and say we need to be tested for our trustworthiness? You might not want to forget that a great deal of us have education and/or experience beyond anything you can measure ... I hope Inky checks it for you because after that remark, I certainly won't.

Oh yeah .. and Winky has reminded me that I stand corrected. Winky is not, nor has Winky ever been, a real live person. :D

Hey i never trust anybody with anything, so i would say you guys would be lucky to have me trust you with correcting mine papers, my friends don't take is seriously, so that why i don't trust very many people.

if you have this much time before the paper is due, why are you waiting for people you dont trust to do it for you?

if you indeed are, as you have claimed, a "dumbass", how did you get into college to begin with? or is this a high school project?

if a plane crashes on the border of america and canada, in which country are the survivors buried?

Umm.. well it is for sure not a highschool paper so i don't know why you even brought that up. i like to joke about myself such as i know i am a "dumbass" because i do stupid things, and i also call myself "fatty" witch i got from my friends. Oh yes for the last question i think they would be buried in the country/countrys they are from.

The more important question... an Airbus A380 has a capacity of 525 passengers. If a full A380 crashes into a cemetery, how many dead bodies would rescuers find?

well unless the graves are stacked 3 or 4 people high, or if it dug up the ground a whole lot i am guessing the same amount of people from the plane +- a few incase of a fire.

GrandCaravanSE

Here is a formal journal that is due next Monday.

Harold Tellefsen

Pet Peeves Journal

If someone would to ask me what my pet peeve was, I wouldn’t have to think hard about what it is. The thing that I hate and despise the most is white youth trying to act black. Just because you talk, walk, and try to act black doesn’t make you black. I am not trying to be racist or anything, but all these years we hated African Americans and now we want to act like them.

It would be fine if they acted like white people, but no they talk like them too. They act like they no all, and on top of that they are smart asses. One of the most annoying things about them is that they never tie their shoes, they always buy a size to big and they don’t tie them, they just tuck them in. what I really hate is that if there is a actual black kid around them they act white.

I guess the main reason people think that our country is fat; is because we buy 2X and 3X shirts. I don’t see the reason to wear a shirt that you can trip over, and get mixed up with a dress. But I prey that they wear shirts that are oversized rather then wear ones that are one size two small. Since they are so big they cover up the fact that they don’t pull up there pants. It’s not that they don’t wear belts, they do, it’s just that they never tighten them to where they help.

I know that there is a wide spread epidemic of “Wiggers” at our school, and at schools all around the country, even in the southern schools, witch the opposite they should do considering there heritage. What I am really trying to say is that all the “Wiggers” in the world would quit being such smart ass, low pants riding, huge shirt wearing, non shoe tying little punks. I think I would fell better about our youth, and the future of our nation, if they would just act like they truly are and not someone they cannot and will not be. I really hope that this is just a fad but to my utter most dread I am afraid that it is not just a fad, but a “Way of life”.​

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Harold Tellefsen

Pet Peeves Journal

If someone wood to axe me what my pet peeve was, I would'nt half to tink hard aboot what it's. The think that I hate and despise the most is white youth trying to act black. Just because you talk, walk, and try to act black doen’t make you black. I am trying to be racist or anything, but all those years we hated African Americans and now we want to act like them.

It would be fine if they acted like white people, but no they talk like them too. They act like they no all, and on top of that there smart ass's. One of the most annoying things about them is that they never tie their shoes, they always buy a size to big and they don’t tie them, they just tuck them in. what I really hate is that if there is a actual black kid around them they act white.

I guess the main reason people think that our country is fat; is because we buy 2X and 3X shirts. I don’t see the reason to wear a shirt that you can trip over, and get mixed up with a dress. But I prey that they wear shirts that are oversized rather then wear ones that are one size two small. Since they are so big they cover up the fact that they don’t pull up the're pants. It’s not that they don’t where belts, they do, it’s just that they never tighten them to were they help.

I know that there is a wide spread epidemic of “Wiggers” at our school, and at schools all around the county, even in the southern schools, witch the opposite they should do considering there heritage. What I am really trying to say is that all the “Wiggers” in the world would quite being such smart ass, low pants riding, huge shirt wearing, non shoe tying little punks. I think I would fell better about our youth, and the future of our nation, if they would just act like they truly are and not someone they cannot and will not be. I really hope that this is just a fad but to my udder most dread I am afraid that it is not just a fad, but a “Way of life”.

I fixeded it!

(the bold where actual mistakes that I did not put in)

oh by the way, sounds racist to me.​

Inkara1

That journal is going to need some massive surgery. I'm going to have to wait until after work before I can tackle that. It will be easiest for me to print it out, correct it by hand, scan it and post that (so you can see what changes I actually made).

I will say the reason the rest of the world thinks we're fat is because of the percentage of people declared "obese" by their doctors, not because of the size of shirts we buy.

GrandCaravanSE

That journal is going to need some massive surgery. I'm going to have to wait until after work before I can tackle that. It will be easiest for me to print it out, correct it by hand, scan it and post that (so you can see what changes I actually made).

I will say the reason the rest of the world thinks we're fat is because of the percentage of people declared "obese" by their doctors, not because of the size of shirts we buy.

Hey i was kinda going off on a rant so i really can't rember what i typed, i did it during class, but there it is, thank you very much.

Harold Tellefsen

Pet Peeves Journal

If someone wood to axe me what my pet peeve was, I would'nt half to tink hard aboot what it's. The think that I hate and despise the most is white youth trying to act black. Just because you talk, walk, and try to act black doen’t make you black. I am trying to be racist or anything, but all those years we hated African Americans and now we want to act like them.

It would be fine if they acted like white people, but no they talk like them too. They act like they no all, and on top of that there smart ass's. One of the most annoying things about them is that they never tie their shoes, they always buy a size to big and they don’t tie them, they just tuck them in. what I really hate is that if there is a actual black kid around them they act white.

I guess the main reason people think that our country is fat; is because we buy 2X and 3X shirts. I don’t see the reason to wear a shirt that you can trip over, and get mixed up with a dress. But I prey that they wear shirts that are oversized rather then wear ones that are one size two small. Since they are so big they cover up the fact that they don’t pull up the're pants. It’s not that they don’t where belts, they do, it’s just that they never tighten them to were they help.

I know that there is a wide spread epidemic of “Wiggers” at our school, and at schools all around the county, even in the southern schools, witch the opposite they should do considering there heritage. What I am really trying to say is that all the “Wiggers” in the world would quite being such smart ass, low pants riding, huge shirt wearing, non shoe tying little punks. I think I would fell better about our youth, and the future of our nation, if they would just act like they truly are and not someone they cannot and will not be. I really hope that this is just a fad but to my udder most dread I am afraid that it is not just a fad, but a “Way of life”.

I fixeded it!

(the bold where actual mistakes that I did not put in)

oh by the way, sounds racist to me.​

:rofl4:

I ROFLED all over the place when i read that.​

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
GrandCaravanSE said:
H2O boy said:

.... Oh yes for the last question i think they would be buried in the country/countrys they are from....

Last I checked they don't bury survivors :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Here is a formal journal that is due next Monday.

Harold Tellefsen

Pet Peeves Journal

If someone would to ask me what my pet peeve was, I wouldn’t have to think hard about what it is. The thing that I hate and despise the most is white youth trying to act black. Just because you talk, walk, and try to act black doesn’t make you black. I am not trying to be racist or anything, but all these years we hated African Americans and now we want to act like them.

It would be fine if they acted like white people, but no they talk like them too. They act like they no all, and on top of that they are smart asses. One of the most annoying things about them is that they never tie their shoes, they always buy a size to big and they don’t tie them, they just tuck them in. what I really hate is that if there is a actual black kid around them they act white.

I guess the main reason people think that our country is fat; is because we buy 2X and 3X shirts. I don’t see the reason to wear a shirt that you can trip over, and get mixed up with a dress. But I prey that they wear shirts that are oversized rather then wear ones that are one size two small. Since they are so big they cover up the fact that they don’t pull up there pants. It’s not that they don’t wear belts, they do, it’s just that they never tighten them to where they help.

I know that there is a wide spread epidemic of “Wiggers” at our school, and at schools all around the country, even in the southern schools, witch the opposite they should do considering there heritage. What I am really trying to say is that all the “Wiggers” in the world would quit being such smart ass, low pants riding, huge shirt wearing, non shoe tying little punks. I think I would fell better about our youth, and the future of our nation, if they would just act like they truly are and not someone they cannot and will not be. I really hope that this is just a fad but to my utter most dread I am afraid that it is not just a fad, but a “Way of life”.​

I don't even have time to begin to tell you what's wrong with this piece of writing...it's best left to a professional (Inky).

H2O boy

I don't even have time to begin to tell you what's wrong with this piece of writing...it's best left to a professional (Inky).

i'd say a shrink. this is so pathetic, racist, stereotyped its beyond redemption. hopefully the author isn't.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
i'd say a shrink. this is so pathetic, racist, stereotyped its beyond redemption. hopefully the author isn't.

I was speaking purely about technical writing errors...I wasn't even going to begin to comment on the content.