would you kill someone?

dan

A hypothetical situation:

You're in a room with two doors. Behind one of the doors is a million dollars and the way out, the other door is just the way out.

The only way to get the million is to press a button that opens the door... you get to keep all the cash.

Only snag is that someone dies when you press the button.

You don't know them, and you won't ever get in trouble for it, nobody will ever know (except you obviously)

So waddya do? Take the cash, or not do it?

What if you knew them? Should that make a difference? What if it was only, say 10,000 dollars?

i would only do it for revenge or to protect, but never for money.

Yes.... I don't know him/her.

On the otherhand, if it was someone that I knew, whether I liked them or not, then I wouldn't do it because I would feel guilty about it. I have an emotional involvement - in the first scenario I don't - like watching starving children on TV while eating my dinner, I'm emotionally divorced from the situation.

on the other hand if it were that easy to get rid of someone that i don't like then i'd pay to be able to do it. :D

Million bucks, I don't know them. Yep.

Million bucks, I do know them, but I don't like em? Yep.

Million bucks, I know them, and like them? Hmmmm. that'd be tough.

I'd take the money!

Seen enough deaths to not give a shit anymore, and if it's someone I don't know, well heck, doesn't matter to me. (ya, I know, I'm unethical :rolleyes: )

hmm.. possibly. However, I would prefer to maime(sp?) and have them regret thier actions toward my kid(s) for the rest of thier sorry little life - and then I don't have to do what is God's job :)

Back