would you kill someone?

I'm a South African, that mean that for 2 bucks I'd kick you in the nuts until you have detached retinas, if you're still alive, well that's just a bonus.

Fire*Star said:
I'm a South African, that mean that for 2 bucks I'd kick you in the nuts until you have detached retinas, if you're still alive, well that's just a bonus.
HeeHee, that's my thinkings!! But seriously, the amount of deaths, , even of those that aren't even connected to myself directly, are at a staggering high amount. So getting Million bucks to add to the numbers, hey, no worries! :)

Fire*Star said:
I'm a South African, that mean that for 2 bucks I'd kick you in the nuts until you have detached retinas...

*hands Fire*Star two bucks*....OK. But when I yell "Armegeddan", it means my retinas have detached.....I never could pass up a good value...

i hope the person who WOULD do that, would still be able to look him/herself in the mirror...

so...as an answer to the pretty dumb question:

no.

Shadowfax said:
i hope the person who WOULD do that, would still be able to look him/herself in the mirror...

I bet they would be looking at the money instead of a mirror ;)

ipmoof said:
Maybe they could then afford a conscience. :rolleyes:

Who needs a conscience when you've got money? How do you think most big businessmen got where they are? By being ruthless - It's a liability.

Aunty Em said:
ipmoof said:

Who needs a conscience when you've got money? How do you think most big businessmen got where they are? By being ruthless - It's a liability.

*starts to say something but remembers which forum he's in*

*sigh*

No, i'd never be able to kill anyone.

Even though I feel some people deserve to die because of crimes they've commited I could never kill someone myself.

Ardsgaine said:
Aunty Em said:
ipmoof said:

*starts to say something but remembers which forum he's in*

*sigh*

Go on, go on, say it...... be ruthless... :D

Fire*Star said:

So that means that you have no humanity? How sad that seeing death makes one so prone to commiting murder.

My answer is no. If it was someone who I thought would be better off dead, maybe.

never.

not that i'd admit it if i would, dubya is watching me right now, just waiting to peg me as a non-pacifist so he can kidnap me and force me to join his army of quasi-semi-evil samurai (with laser beams attached to their frickin' heads) :samurai:

Aunty Em said:

so that's an excuse to lower yourself to that level and be just like them?
it doesn't work that way, at least not for me...

the reason i ask...

was becasue i was totally "no, never", but we were chatting about it in the pub the other day and about 80% of the people there said they'd do it

shocked me; just thought i'd throw it out and see what everyone thought.

Back