Would you use it?

When you gotta go, you gotta go. I've seen someone jump off a bus stuck in traffic and whiz in an alley with a lady cop just around the corner from him, then jump back on the bus to a round of applause from all of us. Makes this seem tame.

I'd use it.

I'm just shocked to see that the local yobs haven't tried to bust it with a brick yet. It must be under camera surveilance or have a mini police station nearby.

Oz said:
Why? do you do summit on the toilet that the rest of us don't? :eek6:

I'm with you Oz... People walking in on me whilst I'm on the loo isn't a problem... we all wee and pooh! Its natural... unless people have stage fright!? :D

I'd use it... but its very very rarely that I actually visit public toilets anyway... I must have the world's biggest bladder... even out on the drink in bars... only talking thrice at the most from 7pm-2am!!! :confused:

*BoP is still emotionally scarred from the time the public toilet with the automatic door opened after 20 mins on the crapper, lettin' the general public see her sittin' on the potty with her trousers around her ankles* :blush:

BeardofPants said:
*BoP is still emotionally scarred from the time the public toilet with the automatic door opened after 20 mins on the crapper, lettin' the general public see her sittin' on the potty with her trousers around her ankles* :blush:

You poor thing. It is funny, but I wouldn't of laughed if it was me on the crapper. Although, 20 min???? Wow! I take no more than 5 min unless i'm sick!

Uki Chick said:
You poor thing. It is funny, but I wouldn't of laughed if it was me on the crapper. Although, 20 min???? Wow! I take no more than 5 min unless i'm sick!

Possibly a very good read! :D

Inkara1 said:
I should point out that they're one-way windows. You can see out, but anyone looking at it sees a mirror.

Ah, I'd missed that. Under those circumstances, why not?

Shadowfax said:
:rofl:

sorry :D but that's just plain funny :D
Funny, that's what my mother said. :shrug:

I took 20 mins cos I had an upset tummy... otherwise there'd be no way I'd use a public toilet like that.... they usually have no soap, or hot water. :sick:

BeardofPants said:

I can laugh at yer BoP.....I done exactly the same meself :D (although mine was slightly different, on the drink in Durham......missed the last bus home, decided to sleep in the bus station and the next thing I know I've woken up at 8am......sitting on one of those auto toilet thingies with me trousers round me ankles, door open, and hundreds of punters stood around in the bus station.......ah, alcohol, dontcha just luv it ;) )

Oz said:

I can laugh at yer BoP.....I done exactly the same meself :D (although mine was slightly different, on the drink in Durham......missed the last bus home, decided to sleep in the bus station and the next thing I know I've woken up at 8am......sitting on one of those auto toilet thingies with me trousers round me ankles, door open, and hundreds of punters stood around in the bus station.......ah, alcohol, dontcha just luv it ;) )

BeardofPants said:
Funny, that's what my mother said. :shrug:

I took 20 mins cos I had an upset tummy... otherwise there'd be no way I'd use a public toilet like that.... they usually have no soap, or hot water. :sick:

Why would you want to use hot water??? :confuse3:

To wash my arse with silly... jeebus, don't you guys wash yer hands over there or something?

*mutters something about never eating mexican food again*;)

BeardofPants said:
To wash my arse with silly... jeebus, don't you guys wash yer hands over there or something?

*mutters something about never eating mexican food again*;)

I'm yet to see someone who likes to wash his/her hands with hot water :hmm:

Back