Wow, talk about holiday spirit! :rolleyes:

was at a supermarket today, and they got this policy of giving away empty boxes etc cause it costs more to recycle em i guess. To the story, this guy was stocking and putting his trays and box cuttings etc into a box, this ho of a lady goes straight up, asks nothing, dump his stuff on the floor and walks off with the box, i was awed! poor guy asked her whats up, she says," i pay your salary, get a real job!" poor guy could only stand there and take the abuse, i woulda made her wear that box!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Is that for real? I think I could actually hit that woman if it were me she said that to. Thats about as low as a human can get.

PostCode

Major contributor!
You know. Shit like that really does depict the real world. Were actually a pretty pathetic species.

catocom

I mighta lost my job, but I believe I'da cussed that woman
up one side and down the other, all the way out thew door,
letting EVERYONE know what a bitch she was.:headbang:

Aunty Em

...and I'll bet she's one of those who complain that kids don't show any respect to their elders these days. With examples like that to follow I'm not surprised! :eek:

Jon

Justintime said:
was at a supermarket today, and they got this policy of giving away empty boxes etc cause it costs more to recycle em i guess. To the story, this guy was stocking and putting his trays and box cuttings etc into a box, this ho of a lady goes straight up, asks nothing, dump his stuff on the floor and walks off with the box, i was awed! poor guy asked her whats up, she says," i pay your salary, get a real job!" poor guy could only stand there and take the abuse, i woulda made her wear that box!

LOL, I would have played my favourite trick on the bitch...

For those of you that don't know, I work at Asda (Wal*Mart) in Manchester, UK. I've got access to pretty much everywhere in the store, so the warehouse is one of the places I go for a quick game of football with the guys or whatever :D

Anyway, you know the little sticky security labels that you get on CDs? Me and a workmate found hundreds of these in a box in the warehouse office, so we got a couple and started walking round the store with them.

This one time (at band camp... :D), we saw this bloke having a go at a supervisor because he'd accused him of attempting to steal goods (at our store, this is a major problem - for example, people are such bastards, they take the plug-in air fresheners out of the boxes, and leave the boxes on the shelves, and just walk out!). This supervisor is a personal friend of mine, and I know he's an honest guy, so he wouldn't make stuff up like this, so I thought "fuck it, he's not giving shit to my mate", and sneakily dropped one of these security tags into his trolley, where it stuck itself to the 28" Nicam TV he'd bought (he'd already paid for it and gotten his receipt etc., so you know, he'd get out of the security alert thing OK.

He went out of the building, and I just creased when the alarms went off (I was on the other side of an aisle, but I could still see this guy's bald head go red :D). BUT it turned out he'd taken £150 worth of PS2 games. Obviously it all turned into something for the shoppers to watch when the police turned up...

I thought it was fucking hilarious :D

Moral of the story - always trust your mates and don't give shit to supermarket supervisors who have mates with security tags in their hands :headbang:

PS: Remember kids, CRIME DOESN'T PAY ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Geez, that was a bitch, that guy should learn about the recklessleper ways :D

Aunty Em

Re: Re: Wow, talk about holiday spirit! :rolleyes:

RecklessLeper said:
BUT it turned out he'd taken £150 worth of PS2 games.

Serves the thieving Bastard right - it's my shopping bill he's affecting! Just don't come down here and bug me while I'm shopping in my local Asda! :lol:

Jon

Re: Re: Re: Wow, talk about holiday spirit! :rolleyes:

Aunty Em said:
RecklessLeper said:
BUT it turned out he'd taken £150 worth of PS2 games.

Serves the thieving Bastard right - it's my shopping bill he's affecting! Just don't come down here and bug me while I'm shopping in my local Asda! :lol:

Yeah, and my wage packet! I've just got back from work now, and I did it again last night :D The security guard was eyeing up a very VERY fit woman in white doing her shopping bla bla bla, so I tagged her arm as I brushed past her.

The security guard's face lit up when he had to search her personally when she had nothing suspect in her bags. So funny :D