WTF is this white stuff?

tonksy

i woke up this morning and there is this cold, wet, icy, white stuff all over the ground....anyone fathom any guesses?

AlphaTroll

It's the legion of snow man soldiers busy with yet another failed stealth attack on the unsuspecting humans sleeping in the bed ;)

That or your ceiling is made of ice cream & it started melting through the nigh :shrug:

tonksy

Leslie said:
welcome to my world :tardbang:

got all the boots and stuff for the kiddies?
kids aren't here yet...i've a 2 week break whilst i unpack and setup...i wish they were here to see this! i haven't seen snow myself since '97...january of '97.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonks said:
kids aren't here yet...i've a 2 week break whilst i unpack and setup...i wish they were here to see this! i haven't seen snow myself since '97...january of '97.
hopefully it'll still be around then...snow till April usually :retard:

Ms Ann Thrope

Leslie said:
hopefully it'll still be around then...snow till April usually :retard:
I'm jealous. Snow's virtually all melted here... :mope:

damn, I just realized winter is nearly over and summer is coming.... :crying5:

Ms Ann Thrope

One of my longest-held fantasies is to follow the snowline, to spend at least 12 months in solid, snowy, beautiful winter. :love3:

I reallly really really don't like summer. :(

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'm jealous. Snow's virtually all melted here... :mope:

damn, I just realized winter is nearly over and summer is coming.... :crying5:

Spring's heat :bolt:

MrBishop

Ms Ann Thrope said:
One of my longest-held fantasies is to follow the snowline, to spend at least 12 months in solid, snowy, beautiful winter. :love3:

I reallly really really don't like summer. :(

You can move up here...we still have about another 1 1/2 - 2 months worth left to come. This past week has been depressing though. No real snow-fall and a few sunny days. Melts the snowbanks and what's left over has the colour of pollution to it...greys and blacks. We need more fresh snow to cover all that up :(

anim_OldMtl.gif

Ms Ann Thrope

MrBishop said:
You can move up here...we still have about another 1 1/2 - 2 months worth left to come. This past week has been depressing though. No real snow-fall and a few sunny days. Melts the snowbanks and what's left over has the colour of pollution to it...greys and blacks. We need more fresh snow to cover all that up :(

anim_OldMtl.gif

sounds good to me :grinyes:

how much time would I have before I had to flee your summer though? :hmm: