Xmas decorating!

Altron

Well, I don't have a place of my own. I live in my parents' house. The closest thing I have to my own place is my car, which, to be honest, is larger than some apartments.

Now, I live in a mostly jewish/hindu/muslim/whatever the fuck religion chinese people have town. Being a WASP, I'm in maybe a 15% minority. So, what is there to do for Xmas except show those heathens that my overly commercialized religion is better than theirs?

After working 79.5 hours over nine days (five of which I had a full day of school during), I took today off. I woke up at 1:00PM, then went to Target.

200w inverter - $34.99
25' lighted garland - $9.99
20" wreath - $4.99
Red bow - $0.69
100 lights - $1.99

Plus a bunch of tape and zip ties and a pair of 6' extension cords that I already had.

The inverter had battery clamps,so I hooked it up and mounted it between the radiator and the battery. I wrapped the string of lights around the wreath, then zip-tied it to the grille (I forgot to put the bow on, gonna do that tomarrow). I ran one extension cord along the fender under the hood, then out and up the pillar between the windshield and the door. I plugged the second cord into it and ran it along the trim to the roof rack, then wrapped the garland around the roof rack.

IT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME

Oh, I don't mind if he never gets around to getting the stones to ask her out, its almost amusing to watch him come back with all these excuses for avoiding getting his sorry ass rejected. :rofl:

I really doubt that I'd get rejected. I think she likes me. Maybe not as much as I like her, but still, I think she would definetly want to go out with me.

Getting nervous is part of the fun. Not asking is a waste of emotion.

Decorating your wheels!! What a great idea!! I'd love to see a night picture of that... can I?

Because I get nervous about ten seconds beforehand. That's why I'm hoping that my friends can help me out.

A deep breath helps. If she likes you as much as you think she does, she'll be almost as nervous as you are. She'll probably think that your nervousness is cute and it'll play for you.

At worst, she'll say "No"...which sounds bad, but isn't remotely as bad as her thinking that you don't care for her enough to even ask.

Oh...and decorating the car sounds sweet...just don't forget them on and drain your battery, eh :)

She called me to see if I could cover for someone who called out tonight.

I'm off on friday... I'm gonna ask!

just how did she call you???

Indian smoke patterns? ... pyschic cloud formations???

..careful now Altron ... this may be a loaded question! ;)

best, BB

She called me on my cell phone, using her best friend's cell phone (because her best friend and I have each others' numbers) (also because the batteries on hers were probably dead, or it was in her locker, or something like that) (she and I are both pretty bad at having a phone operational, and we're the only two people who don't carry cell phones while on the sales floor)

Back