Xmas decorating!

Our mutual friends keep giving me advice on how to ask her out... they told me to say "That's a nice thong you're wearing, can I take it off?"

Thursday, I'm going to ask.

A nice thong you're wearing??!? I thought that you wanted a date, not a slap in the face.

Try: Movie X just came out and I was hoping to see it Friday night.
<Pause to see if she's heard of it, seen it yet, what she thinks of it>
If she's seen it - suggest going out to lunch to talk about it.
If she hasn't ask her if she wants to go with you.

Simple, elegant and two fringe benefits.

1) The movie will cover uncomfortable silences - you're not expected to talk during a movie and you can just get acclimatized to each others presence. *putting a silencer on the nervousness*
2) You do have something to talk about AFTER the movie..and conversation, more than anything else, will take a first date and help turn it into a second date.

If you want to use the thong route, at least use a GOOD pick-up line...

Are you wearing mirror underwear? Because I can see myself in your pants.

Do you like apples? Well, why don't we fuck like a pair of wild weasels? What do you think of them apples?

If I told you you have a great body, would you hold it against me?

You: I can see you. Her: Umm... OK. You: Great! How about tomorrow?

Hey baby. Let's play house. You can be the door and I'll slam you all night long.

My nickname is "milk." I'll do your body good.

Do you have a little [whatever nationality you are] in you? Want some?

I need some help with my calculus homework. Could you integrate my natural log?

If I told you you have a great body, would you hold it against me?

Always one of my favorites. Licking her tan off is also a good way to sepnd an evening.

:lol:

I reread my post... I'm not going to ask something stupid like that.

She called me in again today, we'll see what happens.

Can you pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase just ask her out already. Whatever happens, happens, but get it over and done with. Be a man! If you get rejected, no big deal, but at least you can move on. If she says yes, then great!

I'm going to. Now that I've got a few of the guys there to give me some support, I won't be able to wimp out. They like her, and they like me, and they want me to ask her out. They're going to force me to do it.

Doing it with witnesses egging you on is a chickenshit way out. It makes it look like you have to be forced into it.

IMG_0442.jpg

Best I could get it to come out. Gonna try to do it right at sunset, or maybe have my photographer grandfather come over with his fancy Nikon DSLR and find a way to take a decent night shot.

Is it just me... or does that look like "The Wagon Queen Family Truckster" :beardbng:
*AKA: Clark Griswalds Car*

I'd hate to be anywhere near that driving down the highway...or any other street for that matter.

But it IS a chick magnet car.

I showed it to her Monday night, and she laughed and cheered.

She's made it clear on numerous occasions that she thinks I have the greatest car ever.

When/if you ever ask her out, try Burt Munro's approach: "I'm going to ask you a question, and the answer is yes."

It worked for him - he got a date, and she went home with him after.

Back