Yes, the sky fell on the flying pigs that were migrating from the frozen hell.

Oz

Leslie said:
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that the upgrade/extra effort expended to make this board as efficient and enjoyable as possible for us all were on a completely volunteer basis, and took up, as well as continue to take up a great deal of personal time and bandwidth. My thanks and appreciation to those who thought to thank those doing the gruntwork.

Of course les.....but the (we) otc'er have to whinge about summit :lloyd:

Seriously.......i'm just pleased that the threads don't take longer to load than me life expectancy anymore :D

Good work lads and lasses :drink:

Camelyn

'Course we appreciate the effort! And fury can hump me aaaaanytime his little heart desires :D And as users of this board, we also need to provide feedback, so that the people who run it know how they could tweak it to make surfing experience more enjoyable (and addictive :D)

Ms Ann Thrope

Camelyn said:
'Course we appreciate the effort! And fury can hump me aaaaanytime his little heart desires :D And as users of this board, we also need to provide feedback, so that the people who run it know how they could tweak it to make surfing experience more enjoyable (and addictive :D)
what she said...

and to all those who devote their time and energy to running this board: :worship:

Kawaii

Squiggy said:
Give them some time, Kawaii. They have lives to live too...:D
Hell no! I vote for chaining every admin to his/her computer until i have my custom title back!
Just kidding. Don't hurt me.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Custom titles - done
Option to switch between postbit styles - done (Quick Links -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Legacy-style Postbits)

Shoutbox - no. :beerbang:

Oz

fury said:
Custom titles - done
Option to switch between postbit styles - done (Quick Links -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Legacy-style Postbits)

Excellent! :headbang:

Kawaii

fury said:
Custom titles - done

Titles! Yay! :joy:
Karmafied!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I put our logo up there instead of vB's now, and added a couple of styles. Old School Green might bring back some memories... :D Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select from the style box there.