?..you're most painful food related incident

BlurOfSerenity

once, while trying to separate a banana from the bunch, it freed itself with great force and the end left a gash on the side of my face.

dragonstar

ash r said:
once, while trying to separate a banana from the bunch, it freed itself with great force and the end left a gash on the side of my face.

holy hell, i've never had a banana attack me in such a way, not my face anyway.

and as for the smoke signals Mr Bishop.............oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!if only you could form them into rings as well :lol:

Stop Laughing

Looks like a bonus level from Donkey Kong Country or something, freaky.

I don't really remember any bad experiences with food, I know I got sick twice from Hardee's.

Dave

worst experience i can think of was spearing up a forkful of jalapeno slices thinking they were green olives. tad bit of a suprise with the first bite.

dragonstar

Spot said:
worst experience i can think of was spearing up a forkful of jalapeno slices thinking they were green olives. tad bit of a suprise with the first bite.

oh my god i hate it when that happens
:banghead:
both the ingestion and excretion of such items
ohhhh the pain, and i've done it more than once as well
:mope:

tonksy

Spot said:
BAH! tis nothing! but then again i have a cast iron tongue. i grew some habaneros this year that brought me to tears though.

Ms Ann Thrope

Yeah, peppers are dangerous... I remember putting contac lenses in after chopping a few. Brought me to tears for about an hour. :crying4:

markjs

Banned
Worst I ever had was eating canadian bacon and pineapple pizza....I puked all night, but this was when I was like 10. I have never eaten Hawaiin pizza again.

dragonstar

markjs said:
Worst I ever had was eating canadian bacon and pineapple pizza....I puked all night, but this was when I was like 10. I have never eaten Hawaiin pizza again.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! The inventor of Hawaiin pizza needs maiming
:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
hot pineapple, i can't think of much worse really

kr4

Banned
I got a dog roll stuck in my ass once... oh no.. I tell a lie... it was twice. ( the dog hated that stuff... mean dog).

Sorry you did say dog food related accidents did'nt you?

oops my bad... disregard every thing I said,

dragonstar

kr4 said:
I got a dog roll stuck in my ass once... oh no.. I tell a lie... it was twice. ( the dog hated that stuff... mean dog).

Sorry you did say dog food related accidents did'nt you?

oops my bad... disregard every thing I said,

hahahahahaha
:nono: this reminds me of a time i ate half a can of chum (dog food) on a dare
"Chum, always so chunky, you can carve it" *puke*

Kawaii

I also had a 4-day nonstop puking period after eating some bad pizza... Maybe i shouldn't have eaten that week-old slice. :lol2:

dragonstar

Kawaii said:
I also had a 4-day nonstop puking period after eating some bad pizza... Maybe i shouldn't have eaten that week-old slice. :lol2:

i at least hope you reheated it and added some more cheese:winkkiss:
mmmmmmm......extra cheeeeeeeese

Dave

tonks said:
BAH! tis nothing! but then again i have a cast iron tongue. i grew some habaneros this year that brought me to tears though.

well it is when you are expecting the mild tang of green olives. :D
i grew habeneros this year too. not as hot as i expected. the jalapenos i grew last year were hotter. then again, i did let them turn to a very deep red color before picking them. yum.
now i'm going to have to get a jar of hot peppers to munch on while watching the game today....

tonksy

Spot said:
now i'm going to have to get a jar of hot peppers to munch on while watching the game today....
ah spot, you're a guy after my own heart! sounds like a great plan for a sunday afternoon. hey, anyone ever heard of cowboy candy? candied jalapeno slices. yum. make excellent quesadillas (sp)!!!

oh, and i grew jalapenos this year and they were almost as hot as the habaneros. i think it's all the acid in the soil. i grew some kick ass cantaloupe too. they were so good i actually had garden burgulars...pesky neighbors...

Dave

tried growing cantaloupe and watermellon in the past with no luck. had an insect problem with the tomatoes but my cucumbers and broccoli grew like crazy though.
didn't get many habeneros. only a dozen or so. most of them ended up in a beef stew by accident. Diana thought they were regular green peppers. that was one zesty stew...

tonksy

Spot said:
tried growing cantaloupe and watermellon in the past with no luck. had an insect problem with the tomatoes but my cucumbers and broccoli grew like crazy though.
didn't get many habeneros. only a dozen or so. most of them ended up in a beef stew by accident. Diana thought they were regular green peppers. that was one zesty stew...
DAMN, i bet that was a zesty stew! i mad pico de gayo (sp) with mine, huge vat of it, yum!!
i ignored the cantaloupe and it grew like crazy. my tomatoes sucked. i had something bizarre happen with the cucumbers. i had one yellow squash. and my eggplants could fit in your palm. if it wasn't for all the cantaloupes and peppers i got, i'd be really pissed.