2005 BBQ possibilities.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
The older generation are the jackbooters. Thier youth are the sexually repressed fetishist, spiky haired, death-metal worshipping, seldom bathing teens of the modern day... just like our own kids.

So things are progressing exactly as they should.

Professur

Oh, joy. The opportunity to melt in the Hotlanta summer. You do realise that in mid winter for you, I'd be out in a t-shirt. I'd have to peel a layer of skin to get enough clothes off to survive your summer (not that the sun wouldn't oblige).

HomeLAN

You can assume low to mid 80's (F), humidity in the 70-85% range.

The wife person brought up the point that the pool may still be a bit chilly at that point in time. Don't know how big a deal that is to folks, but it's one more factor to throw into the hopper when we discuss dates.

Uki Chick

Not sure if paul_valaru and I could make it. For one it's not a long weekend for us in Canada and my sister is getting married less than a month after that. We'll be busy fine tuning the final arrangements.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
sounds like a blast, i'm in the maybe camp for the foreseeable future but if things turn out the way i want them i'll be there. :headbang:

MrBishop

Professur said:
Oh, joy. The opportunity to melt in the Hotlanta summer. You do realise that in mid winter for you, I'd be out in a t-shirt. I'd have to peel a layer of skin to get enough clothes off to survive your summer (not that the sun wouldn't oblige).

Aww c'mon Prof...it's only 1226.76 miles away... you do have airconditioning in that van dontcha?

What's a 19 1/2 hour drive to folx like us?

Umh...lemme think. 19 1/2 hours in a minivan with a 3 year old and an unhappy wife...possibly pregnant. Umh...

maybe not :sadhug:

HomeLAN

My reasons exactly for not coming there, so you have my empathy. Wish we could make it work, though.

MrBishop

HomeLAN said:
My reasons exactly for not coming there, so you have my empathy. Wish we could make it work, though.

Ditto that. The world's just too damn big and my private jet is on the mend :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You could make it so I'm on the way...who said you gotta take the shortest route? :p

Professur

3 kids, and a wife. That's who. Besides, would you realy want to spend nearly 2 weeks cooped up in a 12X36 tube with yourself as head babysitter?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ah, I'll be working the end of May anyway...makin' the bacon and all that jazz...