2005 BBQ possibilities.

Stop Laughing

psst, Unc, you left Chicago off that list... I'm not good at membership drives, sorry.

Atlanta, mid 80s and 95% humidity? Beats our average July day (this year's been totally different, we're setting record lows, getting in the 40s at night). Count me in for now. Besides, my brother from his last trip to Ohio highly recommended I try a Waffle House. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Stop Laughing said:
Besides, my brother from his last trip to Ohio highly recommended I try a Waffle House. ;)

I think it would be rather hard to digest a waffle house...:lloyd:

Sharky

Traveling on a holiday weekend would suck out loud, but I would brave it if that's the plan. A six hour trip wouldn't be that bad.

Count me in! :swing:

Anybody wants fresh seafood, make a list, I can bring at least a pickup truck load. :cool:

PostCode

Major contributor!
Does anyone in here live on the god damn west coast? I ain't driving, flying, or using any other mode of transportation to drive to some hicksville location on the friggin east coast. So there.

A.B.Normal

PostCode said:
Does anyone in here live on the god damn west coast? I ain't driving, flying, or using any other mode of transportation to drive to some hicksville location on the friggin east coast. So there.
:beardbng:

Inkara1

PostCode said:
:headbang:

My apartment's way too small to host any parties, though. I do have a small side yard, but I wouldn't recommend having more than 7 ot 8 people in it at any one time.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Hell, I'll host the it. As long as you can make to Coquille, Oregon. You can have steak and beer.

HomeLAN

Hm. We could try to do both coasts on the same day. It'd take some planning, but it could be done. Set up a couple web-cams, and there you are.

Stop Laughing

Damn, I really wish I had somewhere to host it, who can't find a way to get to Chicago? If it's split on the coasts I'll have to choose, if I can, May's kinda busy.

pc_builder

Well...
one) unfortunately that's too soon for me. If it were in late summer I could definitely make it because I would be visiting my mom in Dublin around that time. That's Dublin, Georgia for anyone confused. :D

two) My location would be the perfect spot for hosting the bbq. In fact, how's about we make plans for doing it in my neck of the woods for 2006? Kind of long in advance but something to keep in mind.

It would be easier because I'm centrally located. In North Dakota. The summers aren't so hot here, and travel time from either coast would be cut in half versus coast2coast travel. :D

unclehobart

I've driven across North Dakota before. Its fairly beautiful country full of berry and sunflower farmers. It's just the utter lack of trees that I found disturbing.

pc_builder

PostCode said:
And what the hel is in North Dakota besides nothing?

Um... Nothing? :shrug:

Oh and there's me.

unclehobart said:
I've driven across North Dakota before. Its fairly beautiful country full of berry and sunflower farmers. It's just the utter lack of trees that I found disturbing.

Hey we have trees. What do you think protects the sunflowers from the wind? :D

But otherwise yeah. Besides nothing, there's barely over 600,000 people in the entire state. The largest city is Fargo with about 100,000 people. So one sixth the state's population lives in one city... yeah. :blank:

RDX

Hey pc_builder, where are you in ND? I'm from Williston. I'm going to school in Indiana, but I make it back a few times a year.