25 Hottest stars under 25 (teen people mag)

lacemyster

1. Tyrese
2. Julia Stiles
3. Good Charlotte
4. Katie Holmes
5. Gregory Smith
6. Ashanti
7. Shane West
8. Mandy Moore
9. Ludacris
10. The Donnas
11. Diego Luna
12. Norah Jones
13. Nick Cannon
14. Beyonce Knowles
15. Justin Timberlake
16. Kirsten Dunst
17. Tom Welling
18. Ms Dynamite
19. Christina Aguilera
20. Josh Hartnett
21. Brittany Murphy
22. Ashton Kutcher
23. Avril Lavigne
24. John Mayer
25. Michelle Branch

:wink2:

Dave

i'm betting most of them will be on "where are they now" in the next 5-10 years.

EvilRemix

Lies! All Lies! wheres the real artists? where are my techno allstars? :grumpy: Dj tiesto has more talent in his left pinky than half that list :headbang:

MuFu

Whatever you say, grandma. ;)

Seriously, that girl desparately needs some decent material.

greenfreak

Ok, what do you consider decent material then? Do you think she's not a good singer or just that her songs/style of singing are boring to you?

MuFu

Mirlyn said:
MuFu said:
23. Avril Lavigne

You like Advil?

Yeah dude, she's hot - perhaps I like her out of principle just because she's not some RnB slappa, lol. If she really does write most of her own stuff then she's doing pretty damn well, IMO. Got the album - 4 songs are decent and the others are neither here nor there, but still... not a bad effort for 17 years old. Lyrically, she misses the mark as far as profound spiel goes and seems one sandwich short in interviews etc, but I think she'll grow out of that.

greenfreak said:
Ok, what do you consider decent material then? Do you think she's not a good singer or just that her songs/style of singing are boring to you?

Oh no, she's a great singer - I dunno, I just find it weird that she's hit the mainstream audience in such a big way when you could go to any number of jazz clubs across the UK/US and listen to equally talented people playing better songs. Her songwriting is ok, I guess - not something I would buy though. I was raised playing in jazz bands and gigging and alot of stuff in the "dinner jazz" genre just makes me snooze unless it's melodically/rhymically interesting. Each to their own though, I can appreciate why people buy her records.

MuFu.

whoreable

She invented punk rock too!

Its a shame all famous people under 25 suck :(

EDIT: It was actually her song Skater Boi that invented punk rock. Sorry my mistake.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I like Nora Jones. True, there are probably much better out there, but unfortunately, I don't get "out there" much.