25 Hottest stars under 25 (teen people mag)

Hector

Ok, Good Charlotte is just homo...how did they make it there?

And where's Jennifer Love Hewitt?

BlurOfSerenity

i used to get Teen People.
i stopped subscribing when i realised what a piece of shit that publication is :)

you'll see it soon, my dear lace.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
btw, Julia Stiles is not that hot (not hot at all imo, she's ugly) to deserve a #2.

chcr

Too cute for words
i'm betting most of them will be on "where are they now" in the next 5-10 years.
One can only hope. :headbang:
Damn, I must be getting old.
I am old, and my first reaction to a list like this is who cares.
EDIT: It was actually her song Skater Boi that invented punk rock. Sorry my mistake.
Sorry dude, punk was born in the late sixties in NYC. Velvet Underground seems like the first band that got airplay. It then hit it's peak with the Sex Pistols. Everything since has been a pale imitation. Just my opinion. Some of these neo-punks don't even drink or do drugs!

Mirlyn

chcr said:
Sorry dude, punk was born in the late sixties in NYC. Velvet Underground seems like the first band that got airplay. It then hit it's peak with the Sex Pistols. Everything since has been a pale imitation. Just my opinion. Some of these neo-punks don't even drink or do drugs!

One word: Sarcasim. :wink2: :p

chcr

Too cute for words
I can never tell when he's serious or when he's yankin' someones chain, y'know?

Dave

lacemyster said:
1. Tyrese
2. Julia Stiles
3. Good Charlotte
4. Katie Holmes
6. Ashanti
8. Mandy Moore
9. Ludacris
10. The Donnas
12. Norah Jones
14. Beyonce Knowles
15. Justin Timberlake
16. Kirsten Dunst
19. Christina Aguilera
20. Josh Hartnett
21. Brittany Murphy
22. Ashton Kutcher
23. Avril Lavigne
24. John Mayer
25. Michelle Branch

theses are the ones i've heard of.
2,16,14 & 20 are my guesses of who'll be around in 10 years.
unfortunately, i think i have to add #15 too. 1 member of popular boy bands always seem to survive. think bobby brown and marc wahlberg.

freako104

its bands like the new punk that have made me hate punk. tho ill admit i like the sex pistols and the ramones the stuff I have heard by Velvet Underground is more goth than punk isnt it?? :confuse3:

Inkara1

I don't understand why a group (Good Charlotte, The Donnas) could make the list of the hottest individual stars.

Rose

are you stalking me? o_0

For the record, I do not think Tom Welling is hot in any way, shape, or form.

IDLEchild

Rose said:
Quite well? :| :aheadbng:

As in who they are, how they are viewed within the hollywood circle, what they are involved in presently, and for many of them where they come from and how they got there. I am pop culture reject.

NF

23. Avril Lavigne

The friggin' hell?

Avril Lavigne is so far from hot, she's giving those poor starving children in Africa frost bite.

She's just all "Grr! I'm rock! GRRR! ANGRY! Deep!" when I think she's just trying to cover up the fact that she likes the punani and can't admit it.