25 Hottest stars under 25 (teen people mag)

MuFu

Rose said:
are you stalking me? o_0

For the record, I do not think Tom Welling is hot in any way, shape, or form.

No he isn't but...

attachment.php

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :rfap:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Rose said:
TV is evil.

Agreed, we've stopped getting any cable or satellite at home now. We get our news off the internet and the kids watch movies if they really want to watch something. Otherwise they can read books, do something physical or play on their computer.

PT

Spot said:
i kept my cable tv. the red sox and bruins are on a cable channel.

My football is the only thing I'm worried about, but I can listen to it live online, and see the progress on those charts. We'll see.

Rose

PuterTutor said:
Agreed, we've stopped getting any cable or satellite at home now. We get our news off the internet and the kids watch movies if they really want to watch something. Otherwise they can read books, do something physical or play on their computer.

Yes. We have basic channels only - abc, nbc, pax, fox, upn, cbs, OETA!, and one other I think. The boys want to get cable or satellite, but we already watch too much tv just having the few channels.

We rent dvds via Netflix so that helps curb the need. :D Netflix rocks, by the way.

PT

We can get one channel out of St. Louis that comes out ok, still a little fuzzy but not bad if you watch it long enough. The kids think we are heathans for not having cable.

Dave

my other problem is if i get rid of cable tv, i have to go back to dial up or DSL.

Rose

NF said:
Word! I love NetFlix, and not only because its name reminds me of me. I'm not completely vain.

...Or am I?

You're very vain. I know it. You know it. Soon the rest of OTC will know it.

freako104

lacemyster said:
Dude, the only list this girl can get on is "The Bill Clinton Whore List."

:devious: :D

that or biggest teeth in history list :eek: Bill was brave to let her do that :eek: :p adn yes TV is evil buit i watch it sometimes but its the easiest addictoin to overcome. go outside. get a damn life. your cured.