5-year old girl raped and killed - and the guy might get away with it

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
How about this, lock him in a room, naked, with a dull knife. Then play Celine Dion over loudspeakers 23 hours a day, with the other hour having a voice saying how delicious raw testicles are. When he does cut himself, go in and cauterize the cut with a blow torch.

MrBishop

How about a variation of what happened to Louis XIV . The torturers weren't allowed to leave a mark on his body, so they...

Removed his clothing, tied him upside down, inserted a funnel into his anus and poured in boiling lead.

**Now, before the PC crowd ruch in and say "How can you say such things...you're no better than he is"

I offer this as my defence. I am filled with rightious indignation and I am excersizing my right to free speach. I am venting, but would not likely do any of these things. This man did more than think it up, he excecuted it.

(There...that should be enough to use for my defence council)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
I offer this as my defence. I am filled with rightious indignation and I am excersizing my right to free speach. I am venting, but would not likely do any of these things. This man did more than think it up, he excecuted it.

I would do it

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
I would do it

then you would be no better than him. As much as we would all like to do something as evil and cruel to this guy, we're all smart enough not to stoop to that level.

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
then you would be no better than him. As much as we would all like to do something as evil and cruel to this guy, we're all smart enough not to stoop to that level.
see...i think killing a child preying monster is much better than killing the child.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:

no I'd still be better than him

he is a sick fuck.

wanna hurt him, and you know why.

Uki Chick

tonks said:
see...i think killing a child preying monster is much better than killing the child.

but it ends up with you being in jail as well and loosing your freedom. what good is that then? yes, you have the satisfaction of killing this asshole and avenging the girls death, but what have you got to show for it in the end other than jail time.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
but it ends up with you being in jail as well and loosing your freedom. what good is that then? yes, you have the satisfaction of killing this asshole and avenging the girls death, but what have you got to show for it in the end other than jail time.

that is only if you get caught

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
chances are you will get caught eventually. How much fun can it be to run for your whole life?!!

true.....

In the end he will get his in prison......

they always do

tonksy

i still say we get him drunk and stump him....report him missing and when they find what the gators did to him......:nudge: fishing accident.

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
true.....

In the end he will get his in prison......

they always do

exactly. As much as any of us would love to inflict pain and suffering on this man, he will get his in prison, and most likely never make it out of there alive.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
i still say we get him drunk and stump him....report him missing and when they find what the gators did to him......:nudge: fishing accident.

oh oh oh

I like hers, can i can i

Pleaseeeeeeee

for x-mas

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:

:crying4:

all I want to do is spread pain and suffering , and you won't let me

ok, instead I hope the parents shoot him, and like the last guy who shot a guy who molested his kid, he got a prison sentance of a day

suspended

I love smart judges

kuulani

Let the punishment fit the crime ...

how 'bout if we have a man that is 100+ pounds heavier than him sexually assault him 5 times.

jackass!!

tonksy

kuulani said:
Let the punishment fit the crime ...

how 'bout if we have a man that is 100+ pounds heavier than him sexually assault him 5 times.

jackass!!
let's not forget tossing him over a fence and smotthering him.....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
that would be justice, I know there are rules against cruel and unusual punishment, but I think for all crime, the punishment should fit the crime.

If you murder someone, you should die like they died

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
that would be justice, I know there are rules against cruel and unusual punishment, but I think for all crime, the punishment should fit the crime.

If you murder someone, you should die like they died

To say the least!!!