9-12 Project/Tea Party Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

You can't grasp it, its beyond you.

There are facts, then there is crap passed off as fact (network news anyone). You gravitate to the later.

ad2tn.jpg

FW expected 20-30k that they registered as part of their group.

Several estimates far exceed your quote from some public servant standing on the corner. (although I've seen a corner standing public servants say 1.2 million on video, as well as other credible news sources).

You clearly indicated that white racist organized the teabaggery, then you come out and say it was FW. I know, you can't help it. You speak in bland meaningless statements backed by some cherry picked website. It all paints a picture of what you are trying to relay as a point. You can deny it all day, but it true.

In my city, we are organized by several loosely organized groups and individual who network, none of which are FW or Stormfront. I've even taken a role in my local movement. I saw a need so I did it with no title or approval by anyone. No one told me to, no one asked, I just did it.

Your world is a small narrow place. I just think you can't handle freedom and make shit up to stifle it..

spike

You clearly indicated that white racist organized the teabaggery

Never said that. Link?

I know, you can't help it. You speak in bland meaningless statements backed by some cherry picked website. It all paints a picture of what you are trying to relay as a point. You can deny it all day, but it true.
Meaningless trolling.

In my city, we are organized by several loosely organized groups and individual who network, none of which are FW or Stormfront. I've even taken a role in my local movement. I saw a need so I did it with no title or approval by anyone. No one told me to, no one asked, I just did it.
Awesome, really doesn't change the fact that Freedomworks organized this Tea Baggery.

Your world is a small narrow place. I just think you can't handle freedom and make shit up to stifle it..
Made up meaningless trolling. ZOMG! I can't handle freedom! :rofl3: :drink2:

ad2tn.jpg

What story did they miss?
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prot...-falsely-attributed-abc-news/story?id=8558055

or maybe this one?

Conservative Blogs Fooled by "Tea Party" Pic

ResearchMonkey

Bottom line is this:

There is a massive wave of American patriots coming. You and your ilk are going to be a moot smudge soon enough. We are not going to stand by and let you systematically destroy our nation.

:swing:

spike

There is a massive wave of American patriots coming.

They're already here. They stood up and elected Obama in a landslide. They just took even greater control of the House and Senate. They're undoing the damage Bush did when he tried to systematically destroy our nation. They, like most Americans, want real healthcare reform and they will stand up against your lobbyists, corporate interests, and stormfronters.

ResearchMonkey

They're already here. They stood up and elected Obama in a landslide. They just took even greater control of the House and Senate. They're undoing the damage Bush did when he tried to systematically destroy our nation. They, like most Americans, want real healthcare reform and they will stand up against your lobbyists, corporate interests, and stormfronters.

facepalm.jpg

Inkara1

You do of course know that conservatives aren't the only ones who misspell protest signs, right? With as many of those pictures as you've been posting, I'm not sure.

tomany2.jpg

Inkara1

But you've posted conservative misspelled signs over and over again, and someone who knows you less well than myself might think there's a reason for that.

catocom

It gives me the impression the individual is someone who has little tougher time making it thru life. While it is funny, it by no means lessens their value as a person or their will to speak their mind.

....Oh, and "schoochildren"

I'm just sayin'....
Nobody told um?

I understand making a mistake, but I mean if it's called to your attention,
then continued, something a amiss beside the sign.
There's a lie somewhere in there, if they are wanting to appear to help the 'group/cause'.

'least that's the way I see it.

ResearchMonkey

Hey Cat ................. Its not like people take their art and craft supplies with them to a protest.

Its not NEA.

Cardboard box and lump of charcoal ..................... $0.45

illiterate5.jpg

Hot glue gun, ribbon and colored markers ............ $26.00

illiterate10.jpg

Kids art supplies and gas to travel from Nebraska........... $600

illiterate4.jpg

A $100,000,000.00 election while throwing friends and family under the bus to gain the most powerful position that has ever existed on earth. ............Its...........

image3zv.png

lolpresident.

ResearchMonkey

The White House was protesting?

No, its just one would expect the White House to get it right. (see, narrow preservative)

But I see your point. People who can't spell should be ridiculed, degraded made fun of because liberals are heartless people? -- Yeah, an entire website making fun of people, the people they claim to stand for.

grammarnazic.jpg

(also, its known that misspelling, reversing letters and making things upside down draw attention. A tactic used in protest before.)

Inkara1

It might've been more effective if you'd pointed out where the error was. It took me a little bit to find it because I checked the whole thing. It was in the last place I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.