A message to...

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yeah and dig it up again like a week later or something. Something to do with letting the soul go or something....not sure

peterska2

AlphaTroll said:
Geezuz, I'm a good little girl compared to the likes of you okes - never have been strip searched by a fat woman in the back of a grocery store :crying4: Guess I'll have to put that on my to-do list

I'm not as bad as the rest of these. Or at least I manage to get away with it ;) Only ever done it once though. Scared myself shitless and so never bothered again.

But if we go completely off topic I have a load of bad experiences with the gud ol' bill.

They'd need a new 10,000 posts thread to put them all in though coz I've got loads of them.

AlphaTroll

peterska2 said:
I'm not as bad as the rest of these. Or at least I manage to get away with it ;) Only ever done it once though. Scared myself shitless and so never bothered again.

But if we go completely off topic I have a load of bad experiences with the gud ol' bill.

They'd need a new 10,000 posts thread to put them all in though coz I've got loads of them.

I think the closest I got to being searched by a store attendant was when I was about 10, stupid fat bitch accused me of taking a chocolate or something (yeah, sure - I don't even eat chocolate you dumb cow!!!!), she shut up though when my mom started telling her off.

But getting into tiffs with cops, ha - different story altogether ;)