A peace loving religion

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gato_Solo said:
He was anti-communist.

Just bizarre that he was part of the anti-american activities when condeming others beliefs is anti-american.

yah I know he was a long shot.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What anti-American activities...they were commies & they had infiltrated our government

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
paul_valaru said:
hey, even we have a communist party.

There was a highly active communist party in the US in the early 1900's as well. It started going downhill fast when the stockmarket crashed. By the time McCarthy got to it, it was on life support, anyway. Only the ones either with influence, or in power were still there...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
hey, even we have a communist party.

As do we,,,as well we should. However, these people were hiding behind other banners & causes. If ya wanna be a commie...go for it...in the open.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
As do we,,,as well we should. However, these people were hiding behind other banners & causes. If ya wanna be a commie...go for it...in the open.

didn't they find, well, nothing?

ekahs retsam

paul_valaru said:

the un-american activities committee found less than nothing. However, it did manage to ruin many peoples lives through baseless accusations and political black-balling.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ekahs retsam said:
the un-american activities committee found less than nothing. However, it did manage to ruin many peoples lives through baseless accusations and political black-balling.

True. Sounds just like running for office today, though. Baseless accusations and political black-balling on both sides...so the Dems and the Reps both learned something. ;)

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
You know, that argument is really silly. It's patriotic to debate & change opinions. Dissention is hardly patriotic & in the event that some is good for the system...
b5697.gif

POLITICS STOP AT THE WATERS EDGE.
MB00184.jpg

too bad the enemys of the state that live in this country have forgotten that.
Here's the enemies of the state that live in our own country.....

MB00510.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:

It turns out virually every person accused was, in fact, guilty of being involved with the communist party.

freako104

Wasnt every person he accused just someone who didnt agree with him? And werent most just ordinary people, and a small number was at all affiliated with communism? Cause thats the history I learned

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Allah is the greatest

The last words heard as the plane nears the ground were repeated four times in Arabic: "Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest." Then, just the sound roaring static can be heard.

C'mon defenders. Let's hear some more of your bullshit.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Nope. I honestly think that the majority of people who wish to see me dead are muslims who will never meet me though.

If they choose to condemn themselves out of their own mouths, so be it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It just happens that Muslim extremeists & stupid teenagers are the ones flying planes into buildings

freako104

Gonz said:
It just happens that Muslim extremeists & stupid teenagers are the ones flying planes into buildings

I havent heard of any teenagers doing it tho ;)

An extremist is an extremist, as BoP said regardless of beliefs or skin colour or whatever. We just hear more about the Muslim ones though there are others in the world.