A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Well, if he never shows up :crying6: then we'll just have to remine... remeni.... rimen.... erm, dig up old quotes. :D

Here's my first... a sig of his I found in the link Recklessleper provided in another thread here.
Originally posted by AER :retard3:
sorry folk the joke has gone far long enought, time we get down to business hehehe, oh Im still joking! :D:D:D

See what you can find. :rofl3:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I have alot of memory sitting around me, I would give her about 64m-128m which ever she prefer and install for free as well plus take her out to dinner as well all out of my own wallet. What can I say anyone who date me will be very fortunate because computer is my hobby and so is a girl.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Anyone like you and me can go to beach and dig up some sand and turn it into a silicon walfer into dimm, cpu, motherboard etc. It not hard just that you willing to do it or not.

:rofl3:

and s4 had the very next post in that thread... :headbang:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
another sig...

Joking is not what I am very good at, it make peope think I am silly. I would like to quit it for now, life is just too serious for that. Sad indeed but true. simple as if you act like a clown you get treated like one even when serious. now that is something I do not like.

ris

you know I could get something like that for free 399.99 sign on for online service for 399.99 rebates. all he need to do is add another 64meg or 128meg, easy as cake. even my cousin 12 yrs old could do it and this dude afraid to touch his computer? what are you dude a chicken man?

a chicken man.... :D

ris

sorry for my bad grammar as yoou see I was born with learning disability I am sorry, i never be able to speak correctly no matter how much I am educated. so you guy say
show win98 upgrade my win95 full cd and bingo it should work?

:D

ris

well well seem like no one care about it they think im making this up to amuse them. well i dont either have a good day just thought i wanted to share something.

aww, he sweet! :D

MuFu

Originally posted by Mutha Funker:
Luckily it was just my old K6-2 rustbucket. Fell about 3 feet and landed with an almighty CRASHHH!!!, scaring the shit out of me. Sheared lots of rivets in the case, bent some brackets and even snapped some screws too which was funny! Most of the bits are still working. I think only the HDD drive is playing up, but it's blatently obvious why:

HDD.jpg

Originally posted by alwayenoughtram:
you call this lucky? I would handle with more care if I were you. what if these was a baby that well off the table, wouldn't it have brain damages, broken limp and arms.
plz handle with more care, I have feeling you did not care much and just push it off the table and say woops! oh it just a K6-2 who cares . but but u know that abusive.

bananafudge.gif
MWWWWAAAAAARRGGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
bananafudge.gif

MuFu.

MuFu

Hang on... there's a better one somewhere... think it was from OT but i got its saved. Mweheheh...

MuFu.

MuFu

Somtime you guy shouldn't take so much fun out of me. You might think I stop giving useful informatian on this site and go off to my happy life but I am sad in many way. When you insult me every time its eats in my happiness and I cannot joke anymore lol when I am very sad because I have feelings like a girl. Evrytime I say something you say one thing different with everything. There is no point that I keep on making my useful contributian here when it just throw back to my face!!! mother fnucker why are you mocking to me? :( I have not insulted you for anything! Can we just joke LOLOL and talk about computers like most other people hear that have no cares. I am going away now again and this time i wil not come back like all the other times. You will miss me becasue i am fun and alway say thing that have my own opinion and not something biast like I am getting money from intel or another company that somepeople are obviusly getting hear. LOL. :D :D

(copied off a screenshot ages ago! don't ask...)

MuFu

I bought ATA66 controller from 'username.com' and damn fedex take 17 days to send!! Fedex should be have their head chopped off those asshole!!! I alway buy from username.com and never this shabby services I hate them sooo much now!! But I don't like local computer store I might get rob or beaten on way home I won't go out for ATA controller so I go to username.com. Now I don't know what to do and thinking of trade AMD k6 for celeron I used to love AMD but Intel make celeron and L2 cache. But now I try ATA66 controller and burst speed was 29mb/sec now is 54mb/sec!!!!!LOLOLOLOL Only $12 LOLOLOLOL. I'm going to buy 20 more ATA66 controller just $200 and double speed of celeron and k6 and cyrix LOLOLOL. I love these ATA controller from username.com

:headbang: :D :headbang: :D :headbang:

MuFu.

G

Where the heck is zorroonecrow? He and HappyG would be great new members here. :p