A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

MuFu

No, It's just that AER was the only person I ever heard say anything like that apart from guys in kung fu films. :D

MuFu.

Jon

Shit i got to go to work damn Wal-Mart lol ah well i got big pay check evry month lol.
maybe i'l move to ddr now with my cash lol...

:D

RL

BadBrain

I bought ATA66 controller from 'username.com' and damn fedex take 17 days to send!! Fedex should be have their head chopped off those asshole!!! I alway buy from username.com and never this shabby services I hate them sooo much now!! But I don't like local computer store I might get rob or beaten on way home I won't go out for ATA controller so I go to username.com. Now I don't know what to do and thinking of trade AMD k6 for celeron I used to love AMD but Intel make celeron and L2 cache. But now I try ATA66 controller and burst speed was 29mb/sec now is 54mb/sec!!!!!LOLOLOLOL Only $12 LOLOLOLOL. I'm going to buy 20 more ATA66 controller just $200 and double speed of celeron and k6 and cyrix LOLOLOL. I love these ATA controller from username.com

:headbang: :D :headbang: :D :headbang:

MuFu.
[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, I made this one up in a 'tribute' to AER. I guess I was kinda convincing :headbang:

BadBrain

I bought ATA66 controller from 'username.com' and damn fedex take 17 days to send!! Fedex should be have their head chopped off those asshole!!! I alway buy from username.com and never this shabby services I hate them sooo much now!! But I don't like local computer store I might get rob or beaten on way home I won't go out for ATA controller so I go to username.com. Now I don't know what to do and thinking of trade AMD k6 for celeron I used to love AMD but Intel make celeron and L2 cache. But now I try ATA66 controller and burst speed was 29mb/sec now is 54mb/sec!!!!!LOLOLOLOL Only $12 LOLOLOLOL. I'm going to buy 20 more ATA66 controller just $200 and double speed of celeron and k6 and cyrix LOLOLOL. I love these ATA controller from username.com

:headbang: :D :headbang: :D :headbang:

MuFu.
[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, I made this one up in a 'tribute' to AER. I guess I was kinda convincing :headbang:

BadBrain

But you can't beat the real thing:

stay 100 feet away!!!
if it break once it going to break again.
they need to throw something like that in the trashcan.
or recycle it into a new product again.
nuff said

------------------
sorry folk the joke has gone far long enought, time we get down to business hehehe, oh Im still joking! :D:D:D

whether I heard it before or not I have no intention of buying whatsoever.
something that is so obsolete like debbie gibson, michael jackson, madonna are worthless piece of shit that no one give a damn these day. these are just a few of music that I like relive for a few min without having to pay them 10 buck a piece!
people rent movie, copy them and they can take all the time in the world to watch them and also return the movie much sooner then the due date! talk about smart! talk about convenient! then you realize that you only watch the movie twice as most and buying is just plain dumb.
how the hell do you save money these day? by outsmarting the dumb system that society put on us. the law, the law you say but you never know when it suddenly turn around and bite you ass instead. LOL
i mean what is wrong today is the pursuit of money, no longer pursuit of happiness.
They dont like to share, or give thing away for free. like I said the rich get richer and we have to change that!!! bend the law a little screw them, they going have to put everyone of us in jail to stop us!!!
and we are billion in number. again obsolete music are still selling??? WTF? talking about 10-20 yrs old
and im not speaking for napster either, basically just a little common sense.
remember I hate napster cause the music are of horrible quality but if other want to share well let them!!

I think you be better off with cheap NEW item then refurbished stuff that they recycled from the trashcan and sell it for very good money. Im sitting here banging my head against the wall of my own stupidity.

it doesnt matter where you live bonk2, you could live on the moon at still get pretty good prices on component having it shipped to you.

rambus is the biggest loser in the memory business what a cry a baby. ya ya! ya! haha. I laughed at their patheticness. Since their ancient memory don't sell well or don't sell at all. The average consumer are too smart for a smartass company called RAMCRAP feed my hungry baby! rambus also claim they invented SIMM and DIMM!!?? what a load of crap. A sue happy world indeed. The news is just there for amusement purpose or to stir thing up a bit. YES, I'll SUE YOU EVEN MORE you, you you rambus piece of crap. suck on this baby! hehe

Feed my hungry baby? ya ya ya!! WOO!!

Hemingway, Chaucer, Joyce, Melville, Shakespeare, alwayenoughtram

BadBrain

these virus creator have a sick mind don't they? from I love you to now naked wife. what next? lovely girl? kiss me?
let get them back and make a virus called " suck on this" LOL

Re: printer cartridge refills:

once someone told me that it sloppy and messy and you know they're right!
got all over my hand, my clothes and carpet as well

im going to change my name to alwaytoomuchram, does that sound cooler or what? I be right back see ya in an hour. ta ta. neverenoughram, wow so many variation of ram name. it get addictive as you can see.
don't know why but I guess I get obsessed with ram. next thing it be "I love you ram"
and I be begging ram suck me hard plz. see a month ago, I spend 1000 buck on 15 stick of 64meg dimm and 15 stick of 128meg dimm. am I nut or what?

------------------
Joking is not what I am very good at, it make peope think I am silly. I would like to quit it for now, life is just too serious for that. Sad indeed but true. simple as if you act like a clown you get treated like one even when serious. now that is something I do not like.

didnt know that a pc can make a girl so happy lol, it use to be man toy but now it can also be a girls toy! sister love it, mom love it, heck even my dog like it LOL
it technology! every0one love it everyone want it. now you know why we computer nerd have so much fun 24hrs a day! or should i say COMPUTER FREAK <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif> <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif> <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif>
BEST thing Ever Happen in a BILLION ZILLION YEARS Even GOD want to play with ONE

going balistic aren't we?

martitos, you're becoming more and more like me everyday, soon you be stuck and glue to it, super glued to it 24hrs a day and trust me you be very glad you did. "married to computer" does that ring a bell you, well know you know. hahahahahahaha!
first of all let get you into PC building start with the BASIC, if you like to learn how to built one I think these guy are very very happy to help you bending over backyard in the process. whatever pleases you.
heck I even taught my mother to be a mechanic! she even got better then me!
I know how but I make stupid mistake like put oil in breaking fluid or breaking fluid in motor oil.

Obviously, I'm a big fan of his work.

MuFu

OMG, those were fucking hilarious. Nice made up one too, dude! :D

Originally posted by alwayenoughtram:
even if intel is cheaper at same clock speed, the duron still kill it in performance. so intel is totally screwed for now. I wish them the best of luck, R.I.P. Intel inside a coffin :D :D :D