A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

ol' man

e=mc2(AER) in regards to the P4

e=mc2
unregistered posted 05-13-2001 01:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they didnt have time to do all of that.
they got their head cut off, ran around like crazy and smack out come PIV out of no-where, born prematurely.
haha
they thought that by upping the megahertz and lowering cache would do the trick.
that most consumer are idiot or plain dumb and aren't as smart as they think they are.

ol' man

More e=mc2

http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/Forum2/HTML/010549.html

e=mc2
unregistered posted 05-13-2001 12:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is a short version of it, who going to read all of that crap anyway???
and BFLAP plz plz dont accuse me of stupid shit like this, get a grip man you getting on my nerve!!! i bet you knew this too huh but you like to hide it so you can be proud of your goddamn intel.

quote:
Originally posted by Baloneyflaps:
You know you could just post a link to the website you're continually ripping off, right?

IP: Logged

e=mc2
unregistered posted 05-13-2001 12:24 PM
this isnt just opinion it is a fact goddamnit get it right!!!

quote:
Originally posted by uart:
e=mc^2
Please post a link to the source of that article. I'm not criticizing you for posting it, I'm just interested in who's opinion it is.
Thanks

Altron

For whatever reason, this thread always pops up in 'Related Threads' for pretty much every thread started by me. I clicked on one of the links, and it brought me to HWC main page.

You last visited: 01-24-2003 at 07:30 AM

Heh, it's been awhile.

Then I click on "New Posts" and get hit with 20 pages of them.