A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

K62

btw that IS aer.. lets try to get him over in ot central

oh come on, this is the best OS I ever used. and 10 years from now you still be using windows and B.Gates wil be at least 10 time richer LOL and I still be poor even if I become rich. a million buck compared to 500 Billion is like 1 penny to 500,000 dollar. also the department of justice want to take down his empire but it just a futile attemp at best. All b.gates had to do was hire a few lawyer or give them a puny 1 million and off they go hehehe

http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmessageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=510196&highlight_key=y

unless a brother or something ;)

MuFu

Or even scarier... someone that idolises him so much they base their entire being around him. :D

:hairbang:

MuFu.

MuFu

i did not have a sex with woman, i mean literally how can you be thinking that?!! that CRAZY like LOLOLOL!!! you guy need to sort your act together, nuff said.

MuFu.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by MuFu
i did not have a sex with woman, i mean literally how can you be thinking that?!! that CRAZY like LOLOLOL!!! you guy need to sort your act together, nuff said.

MuFu.

Oh man, my co-workers are wondering why I just started laughing uncontrollably! :rofl3:

rangeral

Geez this is incredible, you don't know what you've got til its gone, lol. :D Anybody remember D5 we had some huge posts on him attacking apple his god, use to beat him senseless and he'd threaten to never come back and then come back for more.:)