A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

MuFu

Hehe, candidate for "all-time greatest" quote:

even a very very gay guy like me do not like being buttfked. it doesn't feel so good, how can I say this? ouch!
A girl would say wrong hole! in here instead. I think this kind of talk is so enjoyable, keep it up guy.

OutLaw, if you want to buttfk a girl you might as well get a guy. Go to a gay bar and find a guy with a nice, firm arse and you could **** him all you want. Just make sure the guys arse is big because you don't want people to notice the difference in size when he comes out of the room.
May as well get a cow and buttfk it has much bigger hole then this. I'm sure it will moo! alot too as saying oh yea!

:D :D :D

MuFu.

BadBrain

AER's hardware rants are unquestionably hilarious.

Some of his OT stuff was a little disturbing.

I've got a few hw goodies bookmarked from when I was searching the archives last week.

I'll be sure to post them if this thread starts slipping off the first page.

Long Live alwayenoughtram!

MuFu

Originally posted by BadBrain
I've got a few hw goodies bookmarked from when I was searching the archives last week.

I'll be sure to post them if this thread starts slipping off the first page.

Let's have 'em then . :D

MuFu.

BadBrain

Classic AER on a classic subject:

hehe you're right it just keep dropping and dropping and dropping. all I can say is wow!
let all party and have dimm for lunch 24hrs a day! YEA!!!

I never thought of CD-Rs this way:

but but the usefulness of cdrw is only 1 to 100 vs that cdr 99/100 almost alway useful
permanent solution rulez, it the same technology that what used to make the games on your CDROM
how many people make makeup of their computer 24hrs a day using CDRW almost non existence huh?
if you ever have a beatiful tattoo let say a sexy girl on your body, you take a shower and it come off. what would you do?
you waste more money and time going back to the tattooer. but in this case, if you erase something that you thought was
useless you can never get it back. what gone is gone forever, permanent is good solution.
need I say more?
now why would I want to use cdrw for copy protected cd like psx games.
wouldn't that strike you as ---- and uneconomical.
also data written on cdrw do not last as long or just not as reliable. they corrupt easily. also cdr, no matter how you scrub and rub it never come off like tattoo in real life.

He must have alot of tatoos:
well i have a few cdrw and that all I need but im saying you need 1 million time more cdr cause it a hell of lot cheaper and useful too. grumble grumble hee ha! hee ha!

Always good to enjoy your hobby...heeha:

exactly what I do 24hrs a day, I take my computer to pieces and put in different VGA,
different sound card, etc what a load of fun!
my case recently die, and that was even more fun I had to take everything to pieces and assemble it all together in a new case.
heeha heeha heeha

Damn Fedex!!:

they f--- me up good this time.
someone working their have lie that the package already delivered when it fact it isn't. yesterday 3/20 right? i checked the tracking number 091 091 910 125 657
it said estimated delivery date 3-21. so on 3-21 today I checked at 1pm and was changed to delivered 3-20 signed at the front door
what a load of crap! man I am so pissed im about to tear them to pieces.
other time they would not even knock on the door and just said I wasn't home!
man they just pissing me off more and more everytime. I had no prob with UPS, been OK so far not like fedex jerks. it was my replacement for the defective 4x4 cdriter btw, if you wondering what was in the package. I have a feeling the moron who work their must hate me! man im going to beat the crap out of him if I see him. anyway im going to do some cooling off later.
s---
h---
d---
f---
a------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is it legal now? LOL

Hopefully our mod will let bygones be bygones:

justin im not making up this!!!
look at this!! http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=348881&highli ght_key=y&keyword1=fedex
not here to amuse any of you
i really am having a bad day you be seeing me pissed for at least a week
im serious. justin as much as I hate to say this, you begginning to annoy the hell out of me
i couldn't careless about you and your other friend here to think im an idiot. damn kid everywhere dont have a life. all they do is poke fun at me, im here to amuse you? im a clown? if so I got better thing to do like look at myself in the mirror. plz get serious

hardtellin

btw, what with all this censorship bullcrap.
me think it going too far.
because afraid of little children learning the word F--K? shit ass etc?! can I say paranoid?
or maybe it just me they are censoring?
well try to censor this! I am wagging off. LOL

OMG.... :eek:

BadBrain

This one is funny and, I guess, bittersweet:

http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/Forum7/HTML/009345.html

Topic: HOW CAN MY PC GO FROM A PENTIUM lll 533B TO A PENTIUM lll 266MHZ????? (started by eagl)

the whole thread is worth reading but I'll start here;

Eagl:

Hello again;
P.S. By the way, I got my question answered about why my PC went from 533B to 266 MHz. I called the store that put the new Processor in and they told me how to go into CMOS and reset things.

I wrote down all pertinent info and now have it easily at hand for the next time; which didn't take too long. It did the same thing again when I rebooted so I called the store again and they think I have a low or bad battery. So I was in Brantford (CITY) and bought a new battery, it solved my problems.

Thanks everyone; eagl LOL

AER:

there something you been keeping from us eagl, are you girl or are you a boy. please clear this up. I suspect you is a girl, there is no man in this world that would shake and cry. plz tell us are you a eagl boy or an eagle girl ^_^ cheer and please enlighten us a little we are all in a dark room.

Ol' Man:

How about getting your feet wet and upping that fsb, eh <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif> Sounds like a good place to start.

hehe

Eagl:

Hello everyone;
It seems my gender is of interest to some of you but I don't believe it should be. Why can't a man cry? I know of many who do and this tells me one thing; they have courage and feelings.

I'm just an ordinary person trying my best to get by in life. I don't use my gender one way or the other to take advantage of people. It's a hard thing to swallow one's pride and finally have to ask for help. At least it was for me. And I'm glad I did, I've learned many valuable lessons and made some very good friends in doing so.

But as it is; I find myself to be exceptionally fortunate for finding the good people on HWC. I thank and commend you all.

Yours Gratefully; eagl <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/smile.gif>

Eagl:

Hello alwaysenoughram;
I've been tinkering inside the PC and took apart an old 286; I don't think I could put it all back together and it will work, but I'm trying.

The reason I'm so glad I found all you people on HWC is because "I have been tinkering inside my PC" and it's gotten me into alot of trouble! But these troubles and problems is how I'm learning. And learning I am!

I'm not quite sure when I stopped posting all my messages with the first line stating;
Hello everyone; this is "NEWBIE" eagl. Of course I'll always be a "NEWBIE" to one degree or another as technology keeps growing. And I know I have a very long way to go, but instead of being so confused and frustrated at every single turn, I'm now able to use some of my learning and fix a few things on my own.

Yours Sicerely; eagl <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/smile.gif>

AER:

eagl, you just crack me up I couldn't stop laughing. shake and cry right? since it a very new thing or should I say rare <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/smile.gif>
I thought that only little girl do this alot, seen it everyday been around the world myself. I didn't know that guy can get so emotional or should I say girls? yes let hold hand and walk together in the park. We should also hang out together more often, I like the sound of that makes me very very happy. <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif> <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif>
anyway it just my sense of humor, don't take it personal we gotta to learn to laught a little. i rather go out with a girl then to fiddle with my pc 24hrs a day it isn't much fun in the long run, im a computer nerd i spend too much time on the computer but you will realize that it just a leisure thing. i been alone all my life and getting quite desperate but don't know where to begin. I also realize that most single people spend most of their time on the computer like 24hrs a day so I can understand, giving them even less chance to meet anyone out in the real world. I think I'm going to drop dead soon infront of the computer if I don't do something my age is showing and no one will want me when I am too old, I be 30 by sept this year.

Eagl:

Hello alwaysenoughram;
I'm glad these things made you laugh! And yes, I am a very emotional person when good things take place in my life. There doesn't seem to be enough caring people around anymore. They're harder and harder to find these days.

While I'm fighting this cancer shit, I found the hospital the only real place where people cared; and that's why I wanted to write that letter. The people at that PC store touched a part of me very deeply.

For the last two years I've rarely gone out. The fear of throwing up in a restaurnt again with my friends around makes me stay in. Chemo therapy does that; it gives you no warning! Up she comes and that's it.

I'm too old for you anyway!!!! You're just a spring chicken yet. Talk to me when you reach at least 45 and are still looking, but maybe by then I won't even be bothered to shave me legs. LOL

On the upside; at least you're honest and I like reading you're answers. This one really made me smile though. You just had to find out eh! Well now you know.

Oh yeah, how do you make the symbol for that green smilie? It's cool.

Later; eagl <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/biggrin.gif>

zoom

i can't believe eagl was actually taking seriously what AER was saying...i think...

anyways...hilarious thread!!!!

shit now..i really miss OT.

i mean between AER and his brilliant stupidity, and the more insightful debates with Ponch, Gate_Solo and the others.....it really was worth keeping.