A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by ol' man
New AER.

CyrixMII333

Sunday, September 30, 2001 11:33 PM Message OptionsE-Mail ThreadPrint Thread

some people are just plain cruel, they just want to rule the world for themselves and they believe that by exterminating other races, they will be superior and then do as they pleases.
Yes, it is racist and hatred that makes people kill each other, even if they haven't done anything wrong.
This is getting more crazy, war have been fought since man appeared on earth. I could be wrong thought, even animal fight for survival, it is an instinct. Why is god so cruel to allow man to fight each other, to allow animal to eat each other up as if it's the only way for survival? Is there an ending to this meaningless hatred between races and religions? When will we become one, united and all live in peace and live happily ever afte, in dream world? Life kind of sucks thought that we will alway compete with each other trying to be the ruler of this planet. I feel as life is nothing but a dream that can either be hell, heaven or neither. Maybe we just here to entertain god, or maybe god is just experimenting with us. In the end, we will be blown to oblivion into star dust and then he start another one again since he is bored. If god is eternal and we aren't, then that make us his puppet.

This is from anandtech. I am almost positive this is AER.

Only AER spells though thought, enough enought, through throught, rough rought, etc. No question about it.

ol' man

Originally posted by ris
a bit from his sig:

40g seagate doesn't suck now I am using it again! CHEERS! hellalula! yeeeeeeha!

40gb seagate? The cyrix MII333 has a seagate 5400rpm that he is matching up with 7200rpm drives.
:D

CyrixMII333

Thursday, July 12, 2001 1:23 AM Message OptionsE-Mail ThreadPrint Thread

I have a Seagate 40gig 5400rpm medalist that give performance much like 7200 rpm. Speed is very noticeable vs other 5400rpm drive. I guess this is the fastest 5400 rpm I have used so far which get like 24000 score in sandra2001 benchtest while the maxtor 5400 rpm drive are only half as fast. Could have something to do with ata100 that boost it performance greatly, therefore removing any bottleneck that it had?

ol' man

If it smells like a AER, talks like a AER, walks like a AER, then it must be AER. I am about ready to make t-shirts that say, "Where is AER."

ol' man

Computer maybe a thing of the past within 10 years form now. What in it for the future? The ability to travel throught space in lightspeed. Also it a time to play god where we control life completely. Human DNA maybe modified to increase intelligent of at least 2 folds. Also cloning may allow us to live on to the fullest regardless of accidental death etc. Of all our organ the most important is our brain so a slight injury can ruin a person life indefinitely. cloning may save their life so that anyone who is dead or seriously injured can be recalled as if the person is a program saved on to a disk.

ol' man

because they haven't caught up with abit jumperless design yet.
like monkey can't speak a language lol. if they knew how do you think they would rather use these ancient jumper switch that a pain to make and pain for their consumer?

ol' man

This is the nail in the coffin, we have found AER. Remember how he always put the quotes last instead of first in the reply? Well check this out.

from AER first....

CyrixMII333

Tuesday, October 02, 2001 12:24 AM Message OptionsE-Mail ThreadPrint Thread

[AER]
haha, you're suppose to learn this when you were a kid.
Something tell me you not very well disciplined.
A stranger no matter how nice they look can turn around, shot you, take your money, your car, etc.
You may help a friend but don't trust anyone you don't know. And who told you that people can be trusted?! Listen, its your own fault that you got tricked.[/AER]

[dummy:D]
<< I don’t typically help people I don’t know but I’m a nice guy. I donate whenever I can. Today I was waiting for my cousin near his house. After a few minutes I decided to drive off but then a lady in her early 30’s asked me to for a quarter to call her brother. I didn’t have one so offered my cell phone. She says her brother can’t pick her up and if I can give her a lift she lives only 2 blocks away. I offer her a ride in my car that I usually don’t let anyone in because its my baby and I like to keep it clean (don’t ask why). We get to her supposed house and she asks me for 10 dollars in singles and offers 10 dollars in quarters in return. I told her no I don’t want quarters so she is like can you give me your 10 dollars I will go in and ask my brother for 10 dollar bill to give back to you. I like a moron said sure and gave her the money. She rang the front bell I think then tells me nobody he is not home and will check the basement from the side. After about 10 minutes I decide to take a look and notice nobody is home and there is no basement entrance at all. She ran away through the backyard somewhere. Sorry for the long rant but after this I just lost trust in people. >>[/dummy:D]

http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmessageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=582422&highlight_key=y

That guys story is pretty funny though too to which AER is replying.

ol' man

More nuff said.

Or is it? To do as you want and pleases? lol. very misleading.
No such thing as free, everything cost money including: land, water, foods, etc. The road of example isn't exactly free either and it was build using your tax money, nuff said.

MuFu

But remember...

All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.

BadBrain

Yeah it's him!!

Good work 'Ol Man.

I find it hard to believe but it true, the poorer we get the richer he become! His name start with a B and end with an E.

Bill Gate

LOL

CyrixMII333 is definitely alwayenoughtram. So he left anandtech too?

I worry about him too.

MuFu

Originally posted by BadBrain

I find it hard to believe but it true, the poorer we get the richer he become! His name start with a B and end with an E.

Bill Gate

OMFG!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. So simple, so brilliant...

MuFu.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
:D This is awesome. I wasn't expecting to get memorable quotes from forums other than HWC. All this AER bliss is getting me all light-headed! :headbang: