A walk down HWC lane... memorable quotes from AER

ol' man

.........BINGO..........

CyrixMII333

Sunday, September 23, 2001 1:03 PM Message OptionsE-Mail ThreadPrint Thread

When was the last time you almost died?
Last time I remember was when I was 6 yrs old, stepped in the swimming pool and drowned for 2 min before someone saw me and picked me up. I'm lucky to be alive today, very lucky that is.
Share your side of the stories, thanks.

Isn't this where he got his brain damage he said he had?

MuFu

there are better way to sell thing then here, advertise in the newspaper spend some money, sheesh you'll get 1 million time more buyer that way. there are many many people around you that want to buy by looking at the used/buy section or a magazine called atlanta advertiser. this is how I sell anything even obsolete crap that worthless as junk. you only need to spend 5 percent of your asking price. ex, sell a system for 1000 dollar prepaid the newpaper 50 buck, very well worth it and run for 3 week. if your price is decent it sell in just 1 day!
they come to your house and look at the item you got before deciding to buy. anything you want to sell not just computer!!! anything video game console, TV, car accessories.
but you see, i couldn't sell anything because I regret selling something I may need later. so it all depend how desperate you need money, if you're in debt then yes it will do you alot of good. it wont make you rich of anything just a way for some to put more money in their pocket. for some, they do whatever it take to bring back money.
yeap whatever it take even it mean selling themselve to the devil. a good lesson for me thought is that if you don't need money don't sell it. simple as that and for the last 5 yrs I never sell anything cause I can alway work for the money, If I need more money just work more for it. pretty simple.

MuFu

Lure him with some bait:

FOR SALE. lot of RAM, very good quality I mean literally KILL RAMBUS dead as a dough doll LOLOLOL!!!! why buy 5 stick for twenty buck when you can get 10 stick for 5 buck of me?!! Some poeple don't know where they are looking for. they are alwys walking around with their head stuck to the ground LOL. Not me!

:D

ol' man

CyrixMII333

Sunday, September 23, 2001 1:56 PM Message OptionsE-Mail ThreadPrint Thread

Bird vs. Airplane

I see that we are imitating them and very flawed in comparison. They kick their feet off the ground and flap their wing to fly.While we on the other hand need alot of room to take off and uses alot of fuel as well which is very polluting and destructive to the environment. We're still behind nature. Helicopters don't flap, they spin and spin; blowing everything away around it, again extremely flawed. Also birds don't crash but airplane do and they have the amazing ability to glide down smoothly. We still have alot to learn from nature. They need no runway and can land anywhere even on the power lines.
Too bad we're just not made to fly and airplane is not really the answer to that. We're slowly killing environment competing with nature, turning this planet into a wasteland. Airplanes also make alot of noise, birds don't. You see what I'm saying?

This is right after the WTC attack.

Anyone got a way to get his email addy from anandtech. One thing though we better not leave a link to this thread.

a13, be a little nicer to him this time too:D

I remember when you told him he was a person that was not done "enought." :D

Is a13 even around here?

BadBrain

Good detective work 'Ol Man. But I'm not convinced this Cyrix guy is AER.

On the pro side:

The female avatar
he doesn't really make sense
bad grammar and spelling

On the con side:

He's not as funny. And there aren't any 'LOLOL' or 'hahahaha' in the anandtech posts.
No instances of the word 'suck'. AER was good for a 'suck on this' in every other post. Also, any reference to what something costs should be '25 buck'.

I think you might find some evidence in AT's general hardware section. AER loved RAM (obviously) and hard-drive benchmarks. He was all over any thread pertaining to hard drives at HWC.

up plz, people plz give this special program of mine a try. it will blow your socks off.

you agree?
seriously, the first one tell you what your harddrive throughtput speed. if you have DMA33 you get about 30mb/sec
dma66 60mbs/sec and so on

the 2nd test bench how fast your harddrive
read and write.
much more useful then sandra which take nearly 10 time longer to bench your harddrive
again plz give it a try trust me you'll like it.
much like HDTACH but better!
nuff said.

people, people will you be more considerate, if you think you can find a better program then then this then show it.
also I got something that made in 94 and it isn't freeware will cost ya 29.95 buck to buy one these day haha pal you cant have it. it allow you to transfer file in dos using parallel cable, unlike the piece of shit DCC in windows that doesn't work with most cable.
wo wo what with this flaming up my butt plz plz cool it!!! shit performer??? shit benchmark??? alright wdeep whatever, now if you want to talk nicely then I talk if not then let just end it here!
bite me will ya? calling me dumb??? ...

... NOW, you're way out of line and yes you make a lovely troll plz dont get me started. steam man.

Belive me. You want alwayenoughtram back? You'll get him back with a hard drive benchmark thread. Like bait in a trap.

BadBrain

Some more good stuff. LOL:

suck suck! I got 2 account already where they wont send me my password. stupid homestead. full of spam. sure they can send me trash email coming from them but when I request password, they never send it! <http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/frown.gif> next time I just use the same password over and over again this is pi8ssing me off and somethink it good to use different password all the time. think really stink, I aint got enought brain cell for this crap.

My sense of humor, but serious can you remember all the password randomly generated by yourself. it could be anything for example: disease, yousuck, lovely,isuck,wesuck, blastermaster etc, theidiot, iloveyou, shehateme, whatever.
now let try this jc99123, or uv34313 etc for someone that really paranoid.

See what I mean about the word 'suck'?

G

Just ask the guy if he was at HWC as aer. That's the easiest way.

MuFu

Man... who cares?! I think there's enough material to keep us entertained for ever. :D

m00f.

ol' man

Originally posted by BadBrain
Good detective work 'Ol Man. But I'm not convinced this Cyrix guy is AER.

I think you might find some evidence in AT's general hardware section. AER loved RAM (obviously) and hard-drive benchmarks. He was all over any thread pertaining to hard drives at HWC.

up plz, people plz give this special program of mine a try. it will blow your socks off.

you agree?
seriously, the first one tell you what your harddrive throughtput speed. if you have DMA33 you get about 30mb/sec
dma66 60mbs/sec and so on

the 2nd test bench how fast your harddrive
read and write.
much more useful then sandra which take nearly 10 time longer to bench your harddrive
again plz give it a try trust me you'll like it.
much like HDTACH but better!
nuff said.

Are you saying that these above are from HWC?

Check out this quote I mentioned earlier.

f they weren't so addictive, they wouldn't be a drug, would they?
BEst thing is don't start, they tell you it bad, so it bad period, nuff said.

Notice the, "Nuff said" in both posts at the end.

If indeed the quotes you have above are from HWC then I think that last nuff said is "enuff" to link them.

ol' man

This is him! Check out this quote. It has the classic hehehe and LOL in it.

come on, this is the best OS I ever used. and 10 years from now you still be using windows and B.Gates wil be at least 10 time richer LOL and I still be poor even if I become rich. a million buck compared to 500 Billion is like 1 penny to 500,000 dollar. also the department of justice want to take down his empire but it just a futile attemp at best. All b.gates had to do was hire a few lawyer or give them a puny 1 million and off they go hehehe.

http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmessageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=510196&highlight_key=y

Anyone get his email before he quit posting there. If he quit posting I am kinda concerned for this guy. Hey always seemed a little on the suicidal edge and I think he even tried apparently once. I think he OD'd on pills or some shit.

This is HIM!