A washing machine with lousy timing

tonksy

I am currently waiting for the automated phone call to tell us what 4 hour time frame we must be home for tomorrow to accept delivery of our new machine. I predict 11-3...that would be the most inconvenient.

tonksy

Given that otherwise you'd have to haul it to the curb yourself, that's cheap insurance. Are they gonna have any trouble with that driveway?

I imagine they'll pull up to the top the way the folks that delivered the grill and patio furniture did.

Nix? Not yet....I have a master plan to flush him out but Rob doesn't like it.

unclehobart

Like T sez... it should be fine. So long as its a salty driver and the truck isnt overloaded... it should be a snap.

tonksy

The back door in question is level with the ground floor of the house and enters the kitchen... not the basement. That door is on the right side of the house.

That's not what she meant.
Nix, The mooch is supposedly moving around Thanksgiving.

unclehobart

It's here. Works great. Long live 'analog' washers. God help anyone who gets one stuff with computer gizmos and whatnot. You're just asking for trouble.

Professur

It's here. Works great. Long live 'analog' washers. God help anyone who gets one stuff with computer gizmos and whatnot. You're just asking for trouble.

the one and only time I tried doing laundry myself, I inflicted $300 in damage to an "analog" washer. Fcuk uyo.

tonksy

Rob hasn't touched a washing machine since he moved the old one in well over a year ago and the last time he started a load was probably before I moved in.

unclehobart

the one and only time I tried doing laundry myself, I inflicted $300 in damage to an "analog" washer. Fcuk uyo.
If it was a digital one the damage would have been almost $700. Those computer boards just don't seem to mix with violent agitators and hot water... go figure.