ABSINTH

Uki Chick

My family still makes Absinth. It is not dilluted and used with pure wormwood. The stuff is extremely bitter but does cure a stomach ache in no time. The one that we make is probably illegal and could probably make you hallucinate if you drink enough of it. Although, with the way it tastes, I wouldn't drink more than I need to.

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
My family still makes Absinth. It is not dilluted and used with pure wormwood. The stuff is extremely bitter but does cure a stomach ache in no time. The one that we make is probably illegal and could probably make you hallucinate if you drink enough of it. Although, with the way it tastes, I wouldn't drink more than I need to.
that's not what we drank at your house...is it?

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
that's not what we drank at your house...is it?

Not at all. I don't have any in my house. Only at my parents. The shit we had was from italy. The crap liquor that my mother in law brought us back.

Djcake

Uki Chick said:
how hard is it to make?

I have a cousin who makes all his own booze and i was talking to him about making Absinthe.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It taste like grippe water you give ababy, but bitter, involves soaking wormwood in 100% alcohol for anumber of years

taste like crap

hi prof

Raven

Annoying SOB
Absinth...wooo I remember that stuff, barely....a quarter of a bottle was sufficient to put one of my friends in hospital with alcohol poisoning. Very potent stuff.

Djcake

hmmmmmmm well what can i say about this stuff... the "buzz" is different I am smashed but dont feel smashed

feels like i am in the matrix...(slow mo)

wierd

but hmmm this stuff was blue...