ABSINTH

Thulsa Doom

ClaireBear said:
Legend has it that Absinth was partly responsible for Van Gough hacking his own ear off and was the drink of choice of Talouse Lautrec...

But that would be in the days of the real Green Fairy...

Those arty types eh!

And dont forget Poe was a big user as well. Maybe inspired some of his macabre writings. My suggestion is just drop acid if all yer looking for is the psychoative aspect. Its a lot more fun. But only if you can handle it.

ClaireBear

Banned
Thulsa Doom said:
And dont forget Poe was a big user as well. Maybe inspired some of his macabre writings. My suggestion is just drop acid if all yer looking for is the psychoative aspect. Its a lot more fun. But only if you can handle it.

TD... its probably not wise to suggest to anyone to drop acid!

Thankfully in my heady days of yore I had mates enough to realise I was way way too f**ked up to ever even contemplate dropping a tab of that stuff. *shudder*

I have seen the messes some people can get into... not good!

Thulsa Doom

Well it was my favorite drug by far. I loved the stuff. No doubt, you dont do it if yer not stable and you sure dont do it if you dont know what yer getting yourself into. Too many stupid kids do it just because its a drug and they want to get fucked up and they have NO idea just what they are getting themselves into. They dont realize its nothing like any other drug they have ever taken. Its more a tool. And it takes a huge commitment if yer gonna use it right. Id never suggest it for anyone unless I knew that person well and know theyd deal with it fine. It can be as bad as it is good after all.