Advice...

Anyways, thanks to all for your advice, i'm content for the time being and am slowly building up trust again, she seems to want this and so do i, i think she deserves it.. :)

AlladinSane

PuterTutor said:
Really, I hope it works out for you, but I'll tell you this, she's gonna start asking you to go to church. She will. It's cool if you want to go, go.
And use the opprtunity to score her in the church :p . Gosh I always wanted to do that :D Ah, before I forget:
NUTS!

RD_151

From the way you described it, you were going for it no matter what we told ya ;) I'm glad you at least don't have any regrets so far. Lets hope it stays that way. I'll be 'prayin' for ya ;) Well, at least that those other 'sinful' things work out for ya this time :D Religion is evil, actually, its not so much the religion as the parents. Parents should be beaten for the shit they inflict on their kids!!! Ususually it's the parents taking one step futher than even priests, preachers, and rabbis would that really fucks chicks up and makes them so fuckin repressed. Hopefully you can undo the damage!

Yes, i kinda sorta knew i'd give it a shot, i love her so much. I'm off to Croydon carrying her along to see some Win2003 Beta servers in action and some new hardware my supplier has thats latest in the flogging of network parts game, romantic evening i say :D