Advice...

HomeLAN

Justintime said:
Call me nuts, but we're back together. She said she understands and respects my life decisions and would not pressure me into taking up back religon. Spent most of the morning together and she seems fairly normal, so maybe theres some hope for us. wish me luck guys :)

I'll wish ya luck. I suspect you'll need it.

Best bet is thet fucking you'll be getting won't be worth the fucking you'll be getting, you know?

Oh, BTW, you're nuts. :p

lol, i'm trying my best here, i really think shes putting all shes got into the relationship, so alls i can do is carry on where ever it ends up.

freako104

Justintime said:
Call me nuts, but we're back together. She said she understands and respects my life decisions and would not pressure me into taking up back religon. Spent most of the morning together and she seems fairly normal, so maybe theres some hope for us. wish me luck guys

good luck nuts. i hope she has changed her ways but isnt too damn religious.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh Jesus, Ok, well, at least you're getting some. :wink2:

Really, I hope it works out for you, but I'll tell you this, she's gonna start asking you to go to church. She will. It's cool if you want to go, go. If you don't, she's gonna resent it, even if she says she doesn't, she will. And if you don't want to go but go anyway, you're gonna start to resent it. Even if you say you won't, you will. So, I'll let you figure it out from here.

RD_151

Yeah, but was she like this before? How long ago did she "see the light?" It's probably a phase! Usually these things don't last. If so, she'll lighten up, and become like before, hopefully though not quite exactly like before though :(

a13antichrist said:
Ask her if she's going to want to pound that stuff into your kids.

i'm scared to :D

RD, no she was fairly loose, but held some stuff up (lets just say i could'nt do a certain thing with her cause she thought it was only for gays and god hates gays :rolleyes: ). I do hope its a phase, she maybe took this repentence thing too far, i'm hoping to break her out of it, and hope along the way she learned a few things.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't know, RD. Some people it is a phase, others its for the rest of their lives. My ex found Jesus after we got divorced, she still tries to tell me I need to find the Lord.

RD_151

Justin,

I don't know what to say. It could work out fine. Just be patient. My wife is one of those good Catholic girls so I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. They are worse than the "born-again" types in many cases. The 'born-again' types seem to come around easier if that's any consolation. They rarely actually take that waiting until marriage thing serioiusly, unlike some Catholic girls :(

Well i'm praying (lol) for smooth sailing, everythings just dandy now, course its only been one day and shes been gone for half of it so far :tardbang:

RD_151

Hey, maybe you should tell her exactly what it is you are praying for, and maybe she'll give it to you. You could ask her, "do you think God answers prayers?" Then you could say, well, then... :D