Advice...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Justintime said:
even though shes happy in her own flipped out way.

:rofl: I'm sorry man, I shouldn't laugh, I know, but that just struck me funny as hell.

never2muchRAM

my dad has flipped out like that. isnt it weird. when i talk to him
it's like any minute i expect him to laugh and say, "nah, i'm just fuckin with you man!" but he never does. he actually means it when he say stuff like "praise the lord" in the middle of a normal conversation.

Exactly, thats what i was expecting, thought she was either kiddin or hamming it up, no such luck. Oh well, i do believe shes changed and maybe for the better in her eyes, but i've talked her brother since (he was always mad at her for cheating on me) and hes told me shes genuine, a bit over the edge but genuine, he said he'd warn me soon if he knew where she was going, as shes not talked to him in a few months, so it looks like her family are getting shunned in this new religous phase, so i dunno how good it is for her in the long run. :(

Call me nuts, but we're back together. She said she understands and respects my life decisions and would not pressure me into taking up back religon. Spent most of the morning together and she seems fairly normal, so maybe theres some hope for us. wish me luck guys :)

never2muchRAM

NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS! NUTS!

wow, that sure was one heck of a 180 there NUTS! i hope you know what you are doing there NUTS! seriously tho NUTS, i wish you the best of luck.

:D :D :D :D

a13antichrist

You do know that she's going to make you aware of her new "born-again virgin, no sex before marriage" philosophy at precisely the moment you reach for the rubers...

a13antichrist

Nah man that's just what she wants you to think. :p

Ask her if she's going to insist that your children grow up as religious zombies, or whether her religion is for her alone and others can do what they want..

RD_151

Justin, what happened?

Well, I hope you did the right thing. The thing about these religious nuts, especially women, is that some of them take it upon themselves to 'f@#k for christ' and all that good shit. Preacher's daughters are infamous for this approach. They figure they are doing 'the lords work.' My dads a religious zelot, and I was forced to do the church thing when I was younger. Man, I remember those preacher's daughters, they're something else. They'll do anything to 'save a soul.'

I just hope you did the right thing. As long as she realizes she has to keep it up to keep you on board, I guess it could be fine though ;)