Advice...

RD_151

So was this like the Mr. Big-Aidan thing Carrie pulled in SATC?

If so, then no, don't give her a chance, but feel free to get even!

HomeLAN

Luis G said:
You know what Justin?, date her, it's time to return the favour, screw her head, make her crawl, push her to the limit, and when you think it has been enough then push her farther, if she complains about it...drop her.

Be a bastard, be an asshole, revenge is bad but i'll be damn IT IS SOOO SWEET.

Unsolicited advice - Take with a grain of salt any romantic advice given by someone who is currently in relationship hell.

freako104

i agree with les and Homey on this but he is depressed so understand where hes coming from guys.Justin i want you to know this is your decision not ours. you have to make it yourself but we will support you always. i know thats cold comfort, but you do have to do this yourself. well always be here for you

never2muchRAM

Leslie said:
since Justin ain't saying, I will, so he gets the appropriate advice...this was not just a cheat...it was longer term than that. :(
here's a quick little story. my mom remarried when i was 9. for about 10 years my mom and stepdad had a rocky marriage. finally my mom falls for this guy at her work. makes her feel special and all that jazz. it goes on for awhile like that. finally she comes clean with the whole thing. they almost split, but manage to stay together. they've been married about 18 years now and things are great. much, much better than ever before. i am not saying that this is like your situation justin, but here is what i am saying, PEOPLE CAN CHANGE! people can also say they have changed stay the same. i have to sound sexist, but if this was a man cheating on a woman, i would be less willing to advize trying again. i think women usually cheat when they feel like their relationship is missing something (that's not a knock on you, justin, maybe she was just young and didnt understand what she wanted, etc.) whereas lots of men just cheat because they are dogs, always have been, always will be. most women want to be faithful, where as lots of men just want to land as much tail as possible. i know these are generalizations, but they exist for a valid reason. guys dont take offense, i am not saying all of us are like that, i have never cheated, personally, i am talking averages here.

i am not saying you should take her back, man. but, if people are telling you that people never change, dont listen to them. if they are telling you to be cautious, that is sound advise. if you decide you can handle giving her a second chance do it to answer the questions in your mind, and to either have a GREAT relationship or to have closure and never look back. make up your mind to that those are the only two acceptable options. you will know early on whether this is going to be a GREAT relationship or not. and if not, walk on with your head held high, bro.

AlladinSane

Shadowfax said:
true, people can change, but not within a year, and even more sorry to say that religion is one of the most weak excuses to say you've changed.
I agree so much with this. Religion often keeps you in line by fear. And when it comes to human mind fear is not a good inhibition factor. Our mind always find a way to 'dodge' fear an another emotions and satisfy our wishes. That said if you think you can keep your reason, go for a 'test'.
While woman can fuck up my mind easily that never prevented me from doing what was right...

75renegade

greenfreak said:
I tend to be unforgiving when it comes to cheating, lying or doing drugs in regards to relationships. I told every one of my bf's that too so they would know in advance that if they did any of the three, I'd be gone.

I've been cheated on twice (that I know of). Both of them were tied to other members of my family so I occasionally still hear about them, over 10 years later. One is divorced and alone(because she found out about his affairs) and the other is in a loveless marraige and frequently fools around with other women but his wife puts up with it. Interestingly enough, he cheated on me with her and she married him thinking she could change his cheatin ways. :shrug:

The other thing is, (and you can give me all the flak you want for this one) I see cheaters as having a morally decreased personality. I don't want someone who has cheated in the past because again, just from my own experience, they usually have other things lacking in their personality which I don't want. It takes an amount of work and compromise to make a long term relationship work over the years, may as well not start off behind the game.

Man Jus', I think Greenie offers ya sound advice, far as we humans are concerned, self included.

Not sure why yer hopin' a formerly betrayin' notion could some'ow become 'noble'..........guess its love, an' belief in another, who is in no way deservin' of yer devotion..........jus' another broken jar of clay, in deep need of 'forgiveness', or a fine, "wish ya well".......

Really, only you can say, don't ya think, bro?:)

Well shes gone religon nutters, and i told her basically all we are now are friends, i can't STAND the new her, realized i was keeping a dead dream alive, so there ya go. :eek:

Its ok, i guess i needed to see it for myself. Anyway, had fun today, mastered that goldhawk and took it on the motorway for an illegal ride, feel macho and stuff :D 100mph on a 2 wheel tank is very very refreshing i must say :headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It snowed here yesterday :(

and it was coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold today, and I couldn't find my mitties :mope:

BTW, i really had to hold myself back, i just know something shitty was gonna happen if i took the superhawk on the motorway. :eek: