Advice...

Professur said:
Yeah, last week when it was 20C out.

How's you find the goldwing in town?

Its fairly manuverable, sorta freaky when you slow down for a turn, just feel it wants to keel you over :eek:

Yup, learned from since my moped days, like 2yrs ago :D I got some real bike head buddies, learned to swerve, curbside pullouts weaving etc.. pretty fast, though i'm far from expert and don't even have a license for bikes.

Professur

That's the only way to handle a big bike at slow speeds. My instructor showed us it's power by figure eighting his Harley Heritage Softtail at walking speed, scraping the pegs on both sides and never losing control. Awesome.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Sorry about the Lady mate, but at least now you know. Better than wondering the rest of your life.

AlladinSane

Well I guess you're a lucky one. There is nothing like life conspiring for making us seeing the things straight :)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
It snowed here yesterday :(

and it was coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold today, and I couldn't find my mitties :mope:

Why not put your hands in my...err...your pockets?

a13antichrist

never2muchRAM said:
when you look back at your life, do you really want to say to yourself, gosh what might have been if i wasnt too scared. at the very least, things wont work out and then you can close that chapter of your life

Stop stealing my lines, bitch.

;)

a13antichrist

Justintime said:
Well shes gone religon nutters, and i told her basically all we are now are friends, i can't STAND the new her

Know what ya mean man, had a good friend during high school, my gf always reckoned I was cheating on her with this friend (never was), after we broke up this friend & I started sleeping together but still nothing more than friends. Then she buggered off to Bible School and since then I haven't been able to take her seriously..

Dunno about well.. but i'm OK, still got some feelings, but its like she flipped somehow and has gone brain nuts, every thing is "jesus this and that" and "the lord provideth" etc.. sad to see she ended up so, even though shes happy in her own flipped out way.