Age limit

Altron

Well, technically it is return to castle wolfensteins fault I am here.
See, I wanted to download a map. I went to a website for wolfenstein files and joined the forum. After many good discussions about computers and wolfenstein, someone posted a link to a computer article. I read more, and saw a link to another article. I did this for 2 hours, then found Mikhailtech. There was a "Forum" button. I though "Well, I liked the wolfenstein forum, this should be pretty cool"
So I join there
After snother spamfest Kruz gives me a link to OTC (Back when it was still http://otcentral.xibase.com/phpbb/ :headbang: )
So you have to blame my violent computer games for this (Which is also ironically rated for 18+ years old :))

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'd be more interested in knowing what keeps you here. We already knew how you got here. Why would someone your age want to spend time on these boards instead of others?

freako104

id be more comfortable if the age limit was 16 and older if not 17+. thats only because as most of us if not all that most people who post on here are usually 21+ and are more aware of the world and how it works(though even those in our 20s may not have as much knowledge as those older. also think of what we are saying on here. if younger kids have to ask the parents what certain things are, they could get in trouble and i dont know much about these things but i think they could actually sue for things like that(remember people can su for almost anything)

AlladinSane

Squiggy said:
But once they claim to be 16, they have freed me to treat them as such and its on them, not me. I can't make myself ignore their age if I know it to be 13...
So, this is all about appeasing your conscience, then?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
AlladinSane said:
Squiggy said:
But once they claim to be 16, they have freed me to treat them as such and its on them, not me. I can't make myself ignore their age if I know it to be 13...
So, this is all about appeasing your conscience, then?

I guess you could read it that way if you want. I accept what people say they are unless given reason to suspect otherwise. Once I know someone is 13, and defying their parents on top of it, I can't participate in threads with them...I don't want 13 year olds to register as 16 so I can talk dirty in front of them-or to them. I want a bit more confidence in being free to say things without a thirteen year old being the recipiant of a lued joke or remark. If they are 13 and said they were 16, yeah, it isn't my fault. For all I know everyone here could be younger than 16. But I accept what they say they are. So do you.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Altron said:
Well, technically it is return to castle wolfensteins fault I am here.
See, I wanted to download a map. I went to a website for wolfenstein files and joined the forum. After many good discussions about computers and wolfenstein, someone posted a link to a computer article. I read more, and saw a link to another article. I did this for 2 hours, then found Mikhailtech.

In five minutes of googling (on 56k) I just found the KKK website, detailed instructions (with pictures) on how to give a blowjob, information on how to build hydro-boxes, a forum dedicated to ecstasy identification and experiences, and rotten.com. I had trouble finding OTC w/o searching for it by name. I don't think our level of banter approaches the subject matter readily available elsewhere and with greater ease. The Internet is a dark twisted hallway and we aren't even mousehole under the flickering light at the end. I don't consider age when i speak my mind, if i did i wouldn't really be speaking my mind. $0.02, cha ching, over and out. Viva La OTC! :beerbang: :trippy:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well spoken, tommy. (as usual) But again, those are read access sights. I know they will find lots of that on the web. What I have a problem with is the interaction of the forum. Actually participating in adult themed discussions with a known 13 year old who does not have his parent's permission to be doing that. Its a whole different ball of wax once you've raised kids...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think they should be grandfathered myself. But that's just my opinion.