Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan

Winky

the-trillion-dollar-coin-option-L-MVJ3hK.jpeg

Winky

I guess there really is no end to how high we can run this debt
isn't that correct? I mean even the conservative estimates of the
unfunded liabilities are meaningless as well, are they not?

Oh I suppose down the road some administration could reform
entitlements and wind the thing down before it all comes crashing down
yeah that's the ticket

Winky

and you sound like a financial adviser that says:
investing is too complicated for you to understand
so you have to hire me to do it for you

and then proceeds to steal every dime he can lay his hands on

Gotholic

This would have been the ideal place for weapons to be laying about...a shoot-out on CNN.
Hell, for that, I may allow it back in my home

I don't think you'll see so much unadulterated truth on CNN again in a long time. They did not expect this, and one of the producers was crying.

Gotholic

there will be no national registry. there will be a new AWB with grandfathering and it will become more difficult, intrusive, and expensive to buy a gun. we'll see if i'm wrong in a couple months...

We'll see if even that will pass the House. However, the Federal government does not have the authority to ban anything, no matter how atrocious. Whatever they ban will be unconstitutional unless an amendment is made.

2minkey

bootlicker
and you sound like a financial adviser that says:
investing is too complicated for you to understand
so you have to hire me to do it for you

and then proceeds to steal every dime he can lay his hands on

you still sound like a superstitious redneck. maybe your doctor is pulling a scam on you too. and your lawyer. and damned near everybody else in the universe who happens to specialize in shit you don't. do you get suspicious of yourself when you fix yer own PC?

2minkey

bootlicker
However, the Federal government does not have the authority to ban anything, no matter how atrocious.

sure, obviously you are a lawyer and constitutional scholar in addition to your role coaching the the junior dungeons and dragons club at the local YMCA.

so what happened in 1994 was unconstitutional? and it was struck down as such? er, no...

2minkey

bootlicker
you got anything other than "ask the 9th and 10th?"

the 1994 ban was never successfully challenged. if there were a viable argument to be made, it would have been.

has the NFA from the 30s been overturned? no?

better wipe up, winky.

Winky

Lawyers are all fulla bullshit!
and I can understand ANYTHING a doctor can
this is all crap and even the truck drivers, plumbers and PC Techs know it.

14348y.jpg

Gotholic

sure, obviously you are a lawyer and constitutional scholar in addition to your role coaching the the junior dungeons and dragons club at the local YMCA.

so what happened in 1994 was unconstitutional? and it was struck down as such? er, no...

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

This makes the Constitution a whitelist of what the Federal government can do. There is nothing in the Constitution that grants the Federal government the authority to ban anything. The fact that the 1994 ban never made it to the Supreme Court proves nothing. Even if it was declared "constitutional", the Supreme Court is not infallible, e.g., Obama care.

2minkey

bootlicker
right-o, buddy. nobody could make a successful legal argument for your point of view. and you credit evil-minded usurpers for deviation from scripture. must be a very animated universe that you live in.