all good things (come to an end)

Professur

AE ... need? Naw. In fact, I think when the apples come in up here, someone's gonna take a stab at making it themselves.

SnP ... You had your shot. HL had to stand in your stead serving up the catfish.

Tonks .... Didn't you guys do enough?

AllEars'

Professur said:
AE ... need? Naw. In fact, I think when the apples come in up here, someone's gonna take a stab at making it themselves.

Let me know if you need any pointers. It is pretty easy to make but also easy to screw up.

browneyedMAC

Gato_Solo said:
I haven't seen apple butter since I left Pennsylvania 18 years ago. Mayhap I'll check the commisary for it next time me and the wife are shopping...:yum:

is apple butter a strictly northern thing? more specifically, a pennsylvania thing?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Lord no child. I grew up in occupied Tennessee, still live righ' cheer in the mountains a scant 8 miles from your fair State, and I've helped make apple butter my entire life.

browneyedMAC

SouthernN'Proud said:
Lord no child. I grew up in occupied Tennessee, still live righ' cheer in the mountains a scant 8 miles from your fair State, and I've helped make apple butter my entire life.

ok, i was gonna say...cause i'm from pa, and i grew up on apple butter, helping my grandmother make apple butter, blah, blah, blah...i just assumed everyone knew apple butter....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Prof, yes we can get guns, but americans can't bring across the border.

SnP, Krav Maga :D hehe (mancard is MINE)

Biscuits and Gravy: what is considered ambrosia in one region sounds gross to someone from another, and I said SOUNDS gross.

you try poutine I will try biscuits and gravy.

Sex > Biscuits and Gravy in the morning.

it;s what is for breakfast. (and dinner)

great diet.

BlurOfSerenity

isnt krav maga a martial arts style based on street fighting and developed for the israeli army?
there's a place near me, and they recently taugt it to some girl scout troops, which is pretty danged kickass.

Kruz

Professur said:

SnP ... You had your shot. HL had to stand in your stead serving up the catfish.

Tonks .... Didn't you guys do enough?

Likes and dislikes depend on where you grew up...
I hated grits until I had my first Breakfast at waffle house when I moved here in 96
I hated Catfish until I Had HomeLAN's last month...
The first time I had biscuits-n-gravy was at Cracker Barrel .
It sucked!! tasted like paste.
It's now one of my favorite dishes

HomeLAN

paul_valaru said:
If you want my mancard, you have to come take it from my cold dead fingers, up here in canada, where you can't be armed.

Silly boy. Armed does NOT equal firearms. I'm willing to bet I could arm myself with something sufficient to kill you in almost any situation you can imagine.

HomeLAN

paul_valaru said:
Anyone else wanna throw in their death threats?

That wasn't a death threat - it was merely a statement. Trust me, if I'd threatened your life, you'd fucking well know it.