Am I the only one

kuulani

... that's sick and tired of this multiple alt thing? I mean, come on now, it's getting a bit out of hand. It's coming to a point where I'm suspicious of every new member and when I see someone new register I think,"oh, there's so-and-so ... again" :rolleyes:

I know you people like to assume your different personalities, but it's hard for me to get to like you as "you". I guess you have your reasons though. This is just me sharing :shrug:

Scanty

I definitely agree with the newcomer thing. I don't have a major problem with alts as such, but it is a bit annoying when you don't know if someone is joking around or not.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i don't like alts, but i have my "test" clone (which appears whenever there are some avatar problems) :D

whoreable

i don't "do" the multiple charatcter thing...not yet at least. i just have different characters on differernt boards. :(

Jeslek

Banned
Hm... I have only one alt which I used to annoy Gonz with... God Almighty Version 2. :) Only has a few posts on him, from months ago. :D No other alts. And thats the truth. :)

kuulani

Luis G said:
i don't like alts, but i have my "test" clone (which appears whenever there are some avatar problems) :D

*memories of Luis being possessed, dancing and chanting*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Right now the only alt I use is flurffmeister if I ever need to post an attachment (since being an admin, I don't have permission to post attachments... how ironic :rolleyes: ), or if I need to have a good time with the ladies :brow:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
i don't like alts, but i have my "test" clone (which appears whenever there are some avatar problems)
Funny coincidence, wonder what happens when your clone stops appearing? ;) ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
What is the deal with an admin not being able to post attachments? Just some kind of strange Php thing, or what?

Oh, and fury, can't you fix it? ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Some weird bug with the attachment hack that I installed. No, I don't know how to fix it.

unclehobart

Thats a given... but the sickos who do it: a. dont have balls. b. don't know who they really are. c. ran out of meds.