Am I the only one

greenfreak

nalani said:
I've only been nalani cause that's all I know how to be. I agree with HomeLAN - they don't have the balls to be themselves. But that's not the worst part to me .. the worst part is that they choose to pull in to their sick and twisted world the feelings of good and decent people.

Like ku'u, I don't trust the newbies - and that's not fair to them, I know. But who can blame me? :shrug:

I'm witchoo. When I say I'm witchoo, I don't mean I'm wit-choo, I mean... I'm withchoo. I'm with the government.

Anyway...

I also don't trust when there are three new members in the span of a couple of days. If they really are newbies, that's cool but that seems a little strange.

unclehobart

Sometimes thats a matter of someone from here putting a link to this site in their sig when travelling to another board. Sometimes it gets noticed and we get a small pack of people pile in right fast.

Jeslek

Banned
I'm bringing Everquest players in :D And I'm going to have more success in a while, because Verant went nuts and:

- nerfed complete heal
- nerfed mana burn
- nerfed monks
- nerfed mages
- increased druid power :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Soo, lots of people are looking for new homes :D And OTC already has two EQers (Gaunt, Hiflyr).

Jeslek

Banned
unclehobart said:
They increased druid power? What in gods name for? They were sicko solo artists to begin with.
Um lets see, druids were kind of crappy in the end game. They had a shit load of power to start with, but at level 60 they were wussies. Their heals were long casting, mana inefficient and didn't really do shit on a 6k hp tank. Their nukes got resisted and is long casting, and rare drops. They can't really buff, because their Protection spell doesn't stack with the Cleric Aego spell which gives more HP and AC. Snare is useless on raids. And Wizards translocate everyone after raids (a targetable port spell to port a single target away from the Wizard. I (a Wizard) cast Translocate Fay one someone and he will get a confirmation box on his screen asking him if he wants to port. Clicking yes ports him away, not the wizard).

So... they gave druids complete heal, and big ass nukes. Grr...

On the bright side, when you count the sub 40 druids, its like half the server. When you count the post 55 druids, there are only a handfull. They are quite rare up there :D

unclehobart

Druids were built as solo artists though. They wernt meant to go into dungeons. The area affect on their spells would aggro the living hell out of everything in 30 feet causing a stampede. Everyone I knew just used one to soak up tons of easy cash to fork over to the real characters. Theyre just such an aloof bunch of loners that hate partying. I remember a line going out the door to kite the dwarves on the docks.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
In general, I agree. GA had a specific usage. That's the only reason I did that. I made a huge point of not getting that alt involved in serious things. He's too busy to come around now anyway.

unclehobart

I think a great deal of the animosity stems from the standard array of mental cases who make it a point to be spies or just stir up shit for sheer funsies. Most of us have enemies and whatnot who would love to just jackslap up now and then in vindictiveness. I could name some of the people ... but the names I know are probably side alts in and of themselves.

Jeslek

Banned
unclehobart said:
Druids were built as solo artists though. They wernt meant to go into dungeons. The area affect on their spells would aggro the living hell out of everything in 30 feet causing a stampede. Everyone I knew just used one to soak up tons of easy cash to fork over to the real characters. Theyre just such an aloof bunch of loners that hate partying. I remember a line going out the door to kite the dwarves on the docks.
Kill the halflings!!!

BTW, I'm a Gnome Wizard. GNOMERCY!!!!! Please, think of the Gnomes.