Am I the only one

ris

i have 2 alts but i don't post with them. sir is my member-testing-thing like luis has. and insert name here was a joke that i don't think i ever posted with since.

nalani

I've only been nalani cause that's all I know how to be. I agree with HomeLAN - they don't have the balls to be themselves. But that's not the worst part to me .. the worst part is that they choose to pull in to their sick and twisted world the feelings of good and decent people.

Like ku'u, I don't trust the newbies - and that's not fair to them, I know. But who can blame me? :shrug:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I agree, there are a few new members that I'm still a little suspicous of. I had thought about using an Alt once, just to play around a little bit, get in arguments with myself, and see if I could get one or both of me banned. But to use an Alt to really decieve people is wrong.

unclehobart

I always saw 'absophreakinglutely' as a substitue for the adverb 'very' since it can used in both good and bad connotatons.

PT

He's gonna be a pretty cool King. How much life that Queen of yours got left in her, anyway? Does Harry get it when she's gone?

PT

Oh hell. So much for my dinner with the king now. King Willy. Has a nice ring to it.

ris

harry pot-head i seem to remember, but king bill we will have.

as for da queen she gonna rule for bloody ages i think, probably outlast vicky. i think all the fuss over chazza is wasted, he might never make king and if he does for hardly any time at all.