Anyone Familiar with Aquariums?

alex

I almost forgot, aquariums can reduce your blood pressue, so that's another $3000 worth of medical advice :)

Professur

Just starting a tank of Sea Monkeys on my desk at work right now. Filled the tank from the water cooler (filtered, not bottled) and added the water purifier package. Have to leave it sit for 24 hours, so this time tomorrow, I should have livestock.

Professur

Why not? They're easy, fascinating, and they'll absolutely reinforce the idea that the lab is Geek Central.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I need to get around to getting a new betta...I'm still mourning the death of my last one :( Plus, my reef tank is keeping me pretty busy.

Professur

A friend has got coral frags coming from a guy in Hamilton for $10 a piece. Want me to get you the info?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A friend has got coral frags coming from a guy in Hamilton for $10 a piece. Want me to get you the info?

I dunno how they'd ship all the way to Calgary...but sure, get me the info and I'll look into it.

MrBishop

Why not? They're easy, fascinating, and they'll absolutely reinforce the idea that the lab is Geek Central.

:shrug: for me, they're fish treats. I buy'em frozen most of the time, but occasionally get some live ones... very entertaining watching my fish turn into piranha-wannabees :D