Anyone got some Rogaine?

woodman19_99

My g/f was horrified by the foot request. She is disgusted by all feet, especially her own. I can only imagine trying to get her anywhere near those auditions.

Then there is my sister who is terrified of midgets (being that she is 6'1"). I'd love to try and get those two in that audition room... it'd be hysterical.

woodman19_99

Well, I , um, didn't mean you specifically. Sorry about that. *footkiss*

I actually didn't even notice the height requirement. For some reason, I just assumed they were looking for, well, vertically challenged individuals with hairy feet, being that it was for a hobbit part, which is kind of tough to computerize on a stage...

tonksy

Yeah...well...alright, you're forgiven :D
Perhaps, since it is a stage production, they are using taller actors for the other roles which would make the me sized hobbits look smaller but they would still be visible to the audience as far as emoting and facial expression is concerned.

Professur

My g/f was horrified by the foot request. She is disgusted by all feet, especially her own. I can only imagine trying to get her anywhere near those auditions.

Then there is my sister who is terrified of midgets (being that she is 6'1"). I'd love to try and get those two in that audition room... it'd be hysterical.

That's too bad ... feet can be fun. 'specially when combined with silk cord....

And what does being 6'1" have to do with a midget phobia?

woodman19_99

I don't need to think about this!*puke3*

I have no idea why she has midget phobia, or if her height has anything to do with it. It's just a guess.

Professur

Make someone think about their sister's hairy twat, and puke? Yeah ... that's about it.

Could have been worse. I might has put the picture of her stretchmarked sagging tits in your head half an hour before lunch. The picture of her naked, on her back, her stretch marked, half deflated tits flopping to either side as a pair of midgets work over her hairy crotch. Lucky for you I'm not feeling particularly motivated this morning.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
That's too bad ... feet can be fun. 'specially when combined with silk cord....

See.. here I was falling in love all over again...

.... and then I read this.
Could have been worse. I might has put the picture of her stretchmarked sagging tits in your head half an hour before lunch. The picture of her naked, on her back, her stretch marked, half deflated tits flopping to either side as a pair of midgets work over her hairy crotch. Lucky for you I'm not feeling particularly motivated this morning.

:laugh:

woodman19_99

Yeah, I really shouldn't have come back to this post. I am gonna have nightmares about this crap and wake up in a pool of my own spew...