Anyone got some Rogaine?

woodman19_99

Actually, our sex life will be non existant this weekend. Parents are coming for a visit and staying with us. I've been cleaning different parts of the apartment every night this week in anticipation.

Professur

ROFL. That reminds me. V3.0 walked in on the missus and I in coitus on the weekend. Looked at us (early A.M.) and said (clear as day too) "Daddy, when your finished doing that the remote's not working" and walked back out to the front room. I didn't know wether to laugh, cry, or go blind.

woodman19_99

:rofl4:

Well, you can still type, so I am guessing you didn't go blind. I think I would have died laughing. How old is V3.0 now?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
OMG! That's hilarious. I have one of those stories. (I gotta stop laughing...)
Ok.. so it's about 2 am and my guy and I are having a wild good time. (I woke him up). We were really having fun. Well... we change up our position, he's behind me and ... yaddayadda *OH GOD!!* yaddayadda... and suddenly we hear, *THUMP!* and then little footsteps hightailing it out of the room!!!!

SHE WAS IN THE BED!!!

So my guy races in to console the poor girl while I lay there... laughing myself in to a coma.

We had no idea she was there or when she got there.

woodman19_99

Holy crap! That's pretty messed up right there. How'd you not know she was there????? Guess there's no time like the present to discuss the birds and the bees, huh?

Altron

I consider myself rather lucky that I've never walked in on my mom and my dad, and that they've never walked in on me and Rosy Palm.

FluerVanderloo

My boyfriend's best friend walked in on us once. One of those geeky computer nerd guys that's never had a girlfriend, but he's not bad looking and he's a nice guy. Just doesn't get out there. Anyway.

He simply said "oh. Sorry." in monotone, turned around, and shut the door.

Wasn't even awkward when we came back downstairs. Which made it even worse, I think.

Altron

Well, from the belly button ring pictures, it doesn't seem like you've got anything to be ashamed of.

FluerVanderloo

Well, from the belly button ring pictures, it doesn't seem like you've got anything to be ashamed of.

Oh! I forgot! I changed the barbell a little while back and forgot to take a picture of it. Looks nice. Though I do have a nasty ass scab at the bottom hole.