Anyone got some Rogaine?

Professur

Blackmail usually involves something you don't want going public. Not something you take out at a BBQ and show everyone .....

A.B.Normal

All that being said ,there is a difference between the spread eagle shots and Artsy "bodyscapes" .I myself prefer the "bodyscapes" ,but to each there own.:shrug:

tonksy

Mine would be of the coerced minor sad faced variety that should leave one feeling quite creepy.

A.B.Normal

Thats just not right ,a "nipple in repose" would be exceptionally better ,not that I'd ever post any I've taken.

I always found ,when I did visit nudie bars,that the ones who were enjoying themselves were more appealing than those whom obviously didn't want to be there.

[edit] I just saw the "minor" part ,:twitch: [/edit]

FluerVanderloo

All that being said ,there is a difference between the spread eagle shots and Artsy "bodyscapes" .I myself prefer the "bodyscapes" ,but to each there own.:shrug:

Trust me, they were taken tastefully, I'm not about any Hustler poses. I usually sleep naked, and I was on top of the covers. When he came in and saw me he was "amazed" and asked if he could take a few pictures. I was on my side with one leg crossed over the other, arms above my head. He took a few of just my hands as well. Nothing raunchy.

In short, pictures that won't come back and bite me in the ass. I look really great in them, too.

Altron

Trust me, they were taken tastefully, I'm not about any Hustler poses. I usually sleep naked, and I was on top of the covers. When he came in and saw me he was "amazed" and asked if he could take a few pictures. I was on my side with one leg crossed over the other, arms above my head. He took a few of just my hands as well. Nothing raunchy.

In short, pictures that won't come back and bite me in the ass. I look really great in them, too.

Yeah, if you wanna just run them by me, I'll give you my opinion too.

Inkara1

Yeah, I'm sure that guy's really going to dig the idea of giving naked pictures of his girlfriend to another guy.