Anyone got some Rogaine?

tonksy

Hand and foot combo:
handfoot.jpg

Altron

IMG_0314.jpg

Ohhh, feet. I'll have to take one of 'em too.

Edit - Damn, I could use a nail clipper. I have very strong fingernails and I don't bite them or anything, so they go crazy until I get around to clipping them.

Altron

Here's some foot action too.

IMG_0320.jpg

The wonderful size 14 rockport boots.

IMG_0324.jpg

The tough, calloused, beat up feet in 'em. Those cuts on the top are sores still healing from my four consecutive 14 hour shifts.

Funny how the thread has come full circle, back to the subject of foot hair.

tonksy

I'd do a foot closeup but I need to touch up the toe paint....But I do have shots from an old ebay listing.

Altron

Prof thinks that I have girly hands.

For the record, I've compared them in size to several other peoples', and I have larger hands than 9 out of 10 people. However, they don't have much hair on them, my fingers are rather long, my hands aren't very rough, and the fingernails are longer and narrower, all of which are rather feminie traits.

Do I have any problem with having oversized girly hands? Nope. I really dig my hands. I think they're pretty strong and fast. I do know that when I shake hands, the other guy usually grimaces.

I think that they'll become a valuable investment in the future, as they seem to be pretty well designed for back rubs and breast fondling :bgpimp:

tonksy

Thanks guys...I thought I had posted pics of that ring before. It was my B-day present not this year but last.